Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default DougTx 86 Vert interior restoration

Quote Originally Posted by magnum517 View Post
    Looking great!! Nice work! Can I ask, where did you buy the dew wipes? And were they listed as vert or for coupe hatch ? Need outer dew wipes for my 86 vert.

Sent from Mos Eisley using Tapatalk
    Thank you.
    I got them from Latemodel Resto. The listing says they need to be trimmed to fit convertible, but they were exactly like the ones I took off mine & fit perfectly.

Saw your build thread too. Awesome vert you have!
    Last edited by DougTx; 03-22-2014 at 08:23 AM.

I'm a sucker for a nice interior, and that is nice! What did you use to dye the seat?
    Brad

'79 Mercury Zephyr ES 5.0L GT40 EFI, T-5
    '17 Ford Focus ST
    '14 Ford Fusion SE Manual

Quote Originally Posted by ZephyrEFI View Post
    I'm a sucker for a nice interior, and that is nice! What did you use to dye the seat?
    Thanks.

I used Dupli-color vinyl & fabric spray. The vinyl part of the seat covered in one coat, but the cloth part took three coats to completely cover the blue. The first coat almost completely soaked into the fabric!

Default DougTx 86 Vert interior restoration

Quote Originally Posted by DougTx View Post
    Thank you.
    I got them from Latemodel Resto. The listing says they need to be trimmed to fit convertible, but they were exactly like the ones I took off mine & fit perfectly.

Saw your build thread too. Awesome vert you have!
    Awesome!! Thanks so much for that info, that is exactly what I needed to know. And thanks for the compliment too!!

Sent from Mos Eisley using Tapatalk
    --86 GT vert.306,Powerdyne blown 7 psi, E303, ported E7s,MAF conv, BBK shorties n OR H, 3" Mac Pro Dumps, WC T5, 5 lug'd, 17" Bullitts, 3" cowlhood, SN95 Gt front brakes, 4.11s.
    --Bill

what did u use to dye the seats ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12