Close

Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Default 84 SVO near Chatanooga-$1250?!?

Cruising CL looking at possibly buying a car trailer, ran across this ad in the Chatanooga CL:

http://chattanooga.craigslist.org/cto/4318021129.html

1984 Ford Mustang SVO 4cyl Turbo - $1250 (Chickamauga )

1984 Ford Mustang odometer: 113 manual transmission

I have a Svo Mustang for sale. It needs a good bit of work. It has a full 3inch exhaust, 373 rear gear, factory tremmec trans. The car will run just needs the factory harness put back on. The dash is in the back seat sounds scary but its not. 113k original miles, No Wrecks. Come take a look bring cash and a trailer. 4236052893. I will part it out if you will take most of the parts for most of the price. I also have a parts car if you need any parts. The yellow car is the parts car and is not for sale as a whole.

do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

post id: 4318021129

posted: 12 days ago

updated: 17 hours ago

Name:  01414_hF3egiYE3rr_600x450.jpg
Views: 1141
Size:  16.7 KB
    Name:  00505_fItCvT55fZV_600x450.jpg
Views: 1122
Size:  29.8 KB
    Name:  00P0P_7fVdLgmY67i_600x450.jpg
Views: 1124
Size:  48.3 KB
    84 LX convertible: 5.0 swap from a Lincoln Mark VII : 11/2011-11/2013 (Sold....)
    My Baby-77 Cobra II-302 5 Speed

1971 FORD MAVERICK GRABBER - $15000 (GLENDALE)

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/cto/4281805628.html

1971 FORD MAVERICK

1971 MAVERICK GRABBER , 302 FUEL INJECTION. 9 INCH LINCOLN VERS REAR END. 2.50 GEAR FOR HIGHWAY CRUISING. OWNED BY ME SINCE 1993. 2,000K IN NOS ORIGINAL PARTS. MOST ALL PARTS WAY TO MUCH TO LIST ON THE CAR ...EVERYTHING HAS BEEN PROPERLY DONE, FACTORY A/C IN DASH ALL RESTORED. DELUXE MARTI REPORT. HEALTH ISSUES FORCE SALE. OVER 20K INVESTED. PLEASE EMAIL ME AND THEN ILL GIVE YOU MY PHONE NUMBER. "" THE CAR STAYS GARAGED AND NOT DRIVEN.
    • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

post id: 4281805628
    posted: a month ago
    updated: a month ago

Default Nice Collection

Private classic car collection for sale GM Ford Lincoln Willys - $1 (Chandler)

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/cto/4286198365.html

1963 chevrolet impala

1947 Lincoln Continetal Convertible Yellow Street Rod 390ci Auto late model front clip

1932 Ford Roadster Copper Fiberglass Street Rod 350ci Auto removable top power windows A/C

1932 Ford Roadster Yellow Brookville All Steel High Boy Corvette Fuel Injected V8 Auto

1941 Willys Coupe Outlaw Fiberglass Street Rod 502ci Dual Quads Auto full chassis A/C

1963 Impala Hardtop Mint w/ Cream top 283ci Auto Triple Crown Winner Frame Off Restoration

1994 Toyota Supra Twin Turbo Red Upgraded Single Turbo Auto

1974 Corvette t-top Red 350ci Auto

1995 Corvette ZR1 Coupe 1 of 25 in factory purple 2 owner 16,000 miles showroom new

Call 602.405.9595 for information and pricing. Thank You

post id: 4286198365
    updated: 15 days ago

Default Bondurant

1973 911 E race car street legal outlaw - $75000 (tucson)

http://tucson.craigslist.org/cto/4285906689.html

1973 Porsche 911 race car
    odometer: 47872 VIN: 9113201275 manual transmission

This is a street legal Arizona titled 1973 Porsche 911 E race car this car was originally Abergine commonly called egg plant. Somewhere in the early 90s or late 80s this car received a complete design plastic (DP) body kit. We know that the car was painted red at one time. But we are unable to find any history of who drove it when it was a painted red and who may have raced her on the East Coast. In 1995 the car was purchased by James Russo he bought it from Franz Blom racing and it was just painted silver. The car was raced at Phoenix international Raceway in 1996. Shortly after the car was sold and disappeared only to resurface in 2009 in Burbank California. It was purchased from the then owner Jim Torres from Dave Hall. Dave did not get any paperwork with it. The car at that time was power by 3.3 turbo and had a 1977 Turbo four speed transmission. The chassi was then purchased a year ago by Chuck from Redline service who installed a 1986 3.2 Carrera engine and transmission. The engine received new rings, valves guides, and valve springs. A pair of custom ground camshafts by WebCams a 3mm larger throttle body was installed .The control unit was sent off and reprogram to accommodate the larger throttle body. And a set of B&B headers and muffler were installed. It received a Kennedy engineering sport race clutch. Fresh Koni racing shocks and 930 Turbo brake calipers were all completely serviced bled and flushed with Ate blue racing fluid. The rear early RSR trailing arms received new wheel bearings. Wheels now on the car are a set of Fikse 18 inch 9's and 11" rotary forged alloy were installed. New Mitchell S drive 225 x 18 front and 285x35 Mitchell and sport rear. I do have the original three piece BBS 15"X 9" and 11" All work is less then 1,500 miles and under 1 year old. Trades considered. See 1st video here
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssTn_e8BWao

post id: 4285906689

Default Yummmmm!!!!!

SUPER RARE! PRISTINE ORIGINAL UNMOLESTED 1983 AUDI UR QUATTRO - $21500 (MALIBU)

http://palmsprings.craigslist.org/cto/4274398700.html

1983 AUDI UR QUATTRO odometer: 121587 VIN: WAUDC0852DA900176

Gobi Beige with dark chocolate brown leather interior.
    121K original miles.
    Original turbo, Euro headlights and pushed in bumpers, newer 1987 slanted grill update the look of this car and subtly shave few a few years off its appearance.
    Ronal alloy wheels, lowered full 2 Bennett adjustable coil over suspension and performance chip has transformed this beauty from an antiquated tractor to a fully modern car with rally like handling.
    Brakes have been upgraded with slotted rotors and A4 calipers.
    All belts (including timing belt) CV joints and hoses were replaced with little mileage since.
    AC works but needs to be recharged. The interior is in nice condition, upgraded later model dash and 2Bennett instrument binnacle with turbo boost, oil pressure and water temperature gauges allow you to monitor and keep track of your car as you are driving in varying conditions.
    All electrical relays have been beefed up with the addition of the stronger euro headlights.
    A toggle switch that can manually activate the radiator fan when the engine temperature goes up on those hot summer days and turbo timer have also been added.
    This car to my knowledge has never been raced. When I first purchased the car I had hopes of some day driving on the track after witnessing these cars eat all of their competition alive at the Long beach Grand Prix in 1983.
    Alas after purchasing this car in 2000, while in good condition, it took a number more years and a lot more money to bring this car in to the modern age. (I am not a mechanic) My goal was to drive and enjoy the car when and where I pleased and make it as bullet proof and modern as possible with out destroying its pedigree.
    To this end I believe I have attained this goal.
    Of The few UR Quattros that are still on the road MANY have been highly modified.
    Mine has been modernized to be a reliable and drivable car.
    Always garaged and professionally maintained. Have most of the receipts documenting the history of this car since I assumed ownership.

Keywords: Porsche, Audi, Quattro, Turbo, Carrera, Aston, Ferrari, Lambo, Audi, Tuner

post id: 4274398700
    updated: 23 days ago

" Euro headlights and pushed in bumpers, newer 1987 slanted grill update the look of this car and subtly shave few a few years off its appearance."
    Wonder how the Audi 'purists' feel about this?

saw a grass cut man, pick up the skate board out my neighbor trash can, 2 hours later, I saw on craiglist asking $50 or best offer.
    Always Stay Humble. -Sinister-

Default Red Bull Vehicle

Red Bull Link.

This is a rare 2007 Suzuki X90 Red Bull Car! Suzuki imported only around 7000 of these X90 Series cars between 1995 and 1998. Out of that low production number, Red Bull selected between 60 and 100 of them (it depends who you talk to) and had them converted to Red Bull Promotional Cars and had their Mobile Energy Team drive them around and pass out free Red Bull drinks from the coolers that were built into the trunk. This is number 39 out of that group.

Basically, they "butterflied" the trunk lid so it could open from either side of the vehicle.

This is an original Red Bull vehicle -- complete with the trunk mounted can.

1971 Ford Gran Torino GT - $19995 (Lake Havasu City)

http://mohave.craigslist.org/ctd/4310093831.html

1971 Ford Gran Torino GT

1971 Ford Gran Torino GT

A Really Clean & Original Looking Early 70′s Classic! 351 Cleveland, Auto Trans, Ice Cold A/C, Power Steering & Brakes, Front Discs, Body′s Pretty Much Cherry, Nice Interior & Chrome, Chrome "Retro" Look Wheels, Dual Exhaust and More! Ask About Our On-The-Spot Classic Car & Hot Rod Financing!

$19,995 - Ask About Our On-The-Spot Financing (o.a.c.)

Phone Number: (92 453-8833 -or- (800) 488-0258

More pics here - Our own website's ads have up to 40 pictures...
    Copy & paste this link ---> http://www.theboatbroker.com/getitem...195c&source=CL

Sorry about the copy & paste thing, apparently Craigslist no longer allows remotely hosted images or embedded links.

The Boat Brokers & RV - "Your Havasu Connection!" - Since 1986!

We Buy, Sell and Consign Classic Cars!

post id: 4310093831
    posted: 19 days ago
    updated: 19 days ago

Perhaps this is what happens when you keep saying, "I'll get around to restoring that car someday."

1937-1974 classic cars for sale (east valley)

1970 dodge Challenger

Selling off a 45 year old collection of classic cars from 1937 to 1974. Please call 435-770-3337.

More pics from the ad above ^^^

Default Ummm ... that's more than lunch money

1975 Ranchero Boss 429 Hemi--ONE OF A KIND RIDE! - $175000

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/cto/4281883404.html

1975 ford ranchero

For Sale! 1975 Ford Ranchero Boss 429 Hemi in Excellent Condition This one-of-a-kind hot rod is absolutely stunning! With no expense spared, this car could cost over $300K to duplicate and years to do it! This car was professionally crafted for the street or the strip. The quality is fit to take to Barrett Jackson, car shows, or drags. This Ranchero originally was a rare 1975 Ranchero Squire with wood grain exterior trim.

It has been refinished with a fantastic mirror gloss paint finish and beautiful hand wood grained trim. The body is super straight with beautiful chrome. There are also small custom body mods to make this Ranchero look even better.

This car is a frame off restoration and was completely disassembled and reassembled to be like new. The frame was custom built to handle the horsepower along with the rear end and suspension. The motor is custom made and is brand new based on the legendary BOSS 429 HEMI and is an ALUMINUM CAST BLOCK AND HEADS. It is now 640 CUBIC INCH and 920 HORSEPOWER! This motor alone is a show stopper and runs and sounds fantastic! The custom leather interior is also a work of art and the car is fitted with air condition and full power!

This Hot Rod besides being extremely fast drives very nice and is the best money can buy.

We're asking $165K to $175K for this unique Ford Ranchero. Get your hands on this one before it's too late!

Call (85 866-4661 for more information. Low cost professional shipping available.

post id: 4281883404

^That's sick! And I mean in a good way.^

But just look at this beauty:
    I'm pretty sure I've never seen one of these - or even knew that they made them. This is what Boss Hog would've driven, if he'd been a Ford man. I would love to have this baby!

- See more at: http://www.thelastdetail.com/1977-li....mUBYlJMA.dpuf
    http://www.thelastdetail.com/1977-li...ible-c-617.htm

Looks good with the top up, too.

WTF is "Aeronutronic?" Is it the opposite of Four-Eyedprotronic?

WTF is that oil filter-looking thing on the air filter housing?
    A True Survivor with 19,000 Original 1 Owner Miles!!Coach Built for Ford’s 75th Anniversary by AHA MFGDove Gray Exterior with Matching Dove Gray InteriorDocumentation from Original Owner & Owner’s Manual
    This rare Lincoln is finished in Dove Gray and is complemented by a matching Dove Gray Leather Interior. Both interior and exterior are all original and in like new condition. Being a promotional vehicle, this Lincoln was ordered with a whole host of options including; Dove Gray Luxury Group, Interior Light Group, Headlamp Convenience Group, Appearance Group, Right-hand Remote Mirror, Tilt Wheel, Power Lock Convenience Group, Speed Control, Passenger 6-way power Seat, AM/FM/MPX Radio with Quadrasonic 8 Track, and Fuel Indicator. Also optioned with the 460 cid V8 and C6 transmission, this Lincoln will comfortably cruise the freeway all day.
    In 1977 Ford commissioned Andy Hotton with AHA, to build a limited number of cars for promotional purposes. Half the cars were used by Ford and the others were sent to a select group of Dealers to be offered to the public. Other coach builders did in fact convert cars to convertible but none were licensed to do so by Ford! Here is an opportunity to own a piece of Ford Motor Company history that will be an excellent addition to any collection.
    A thorough TLD service and inspection has just been performed and this ragtop Lincoln is as clean as they come. Stop by our showroom and see how nice this Lincoln really is, down to The Last Detail.
    - See more at: http://www.thelastdetail.com/1977-li....mUBYlJMA.dpuf
    '88 Mustang GT convertible, T5, 3.08:1 gears. 5.0 Explobra Jet: A9L Mass Air conversion, Fenderwell Mac cold air intake, 70mm MAF meter = 4.6 T-Bird/Cougar housing + '95 Mustang F2VF-12B579-A1A sensor, aftermarket 70mm throttle body and spacer, Explorer intakes, GT40P heads with Alex's Parts springs and drilled for thermactor, Crane F3ZE-6529-AB 1.7 "Cobra" roller rockers, Ford Racing P50 headers, Mac H-pipe, Magnaflow catback, Walbro 190 LPH fuel pump, UPR firewall adjuster and quadrant with Ford OEM cable, 3G conversion ('95 Mustang V6), Taurus fan, rolled on Rustoleum gloss white paint...
    Past Four Eyes: Red well optioned '82 GT 5.0, Black T-top '81 Capri Black Magic 3.3L 4 speed, Black T-top '84 Capri RS 5.0 5 speed.Over 200,000 miles driven in Four Eyes, and over 350,000 in Fox Body cars.

Quote Originally Posted by grabbergreen84 View Post
    But just look at this beauty:
    I'm pretty sure I've never seen one of these - or even knew that they made them. This is what Boss Hog would've driven, if he'd been a Ford man. I would love to have this baby!
    I've never seen one of those either ---- and a '77 is on my Want List.

For my taste, the '77 is the best-looking of that generation. The grille was narrowed from the '76 ---- and it's the last one to have fender skirts ---- which were eliminated on the '78.

Niiiiiiiiiice ride!
    13 Dodge Dart
    09 Shadow Sabre
    08 Caliber
    05 Aztek
    02 Avalanche
    02 Thunderbird
    01 Cadillac ETC
    98 Explorer
    96 Suzuki X-90
    89 Fleetwood
    89 Continental
    88 Town Car
    86 Silverado
    84 Fiero
    83 Town Car
    82 LN7
    82 EXP
    80 Mustang
    65 Continental
    62 Galaxie 500
    54 Packard

Stock never goes out of style.

Quote Originally Posted by dburdyshaw View Post
    I've never seen one of those either ---- and a '77 is on my Want List.

For my taste, the '77 is the best-looking of that generation. The grille was narrowed from the '76 ---- and it's the last one to have fender skirts ---- which were eliminated on the '78.

Niiiiiiiiiice ride!
    I also like those big Lincolns.

I guess everyone is different as I like the 78 as they do not have the fender skirts. May have to do with the fact that Dad had a 77 and then a 78 back in the day.

Either way great cars and i especially like these "cut" cars made into convertibles!
    Mike
    Remember, "Drive Fast, Turn Heads, Break Hearts!"

1995 Ford Powerstroke F350 "Centurion" STRETCHED Crew Cab Dually

I like "Cut & Coach Built" vehicles!

www.musclecardeals.com

Oddball? 1989 Laforza-Italian 4x4 LuxurySUV http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/cto/4335830547.html
    Name:  laforza.jpg
Views: 1116
Size:  966 Bytes

Mike
    Remember, "Drive Fast, Turn Heads, Break Hearts!"

1995 Ford Powerstroke F350 "Centurion" STRETCHED Crew Cab Dually

I like "Cut & Coach Built" vehicles!

www.musclecardeals.com

FEP Power Member

Quote Originally Posted by dburdyshaw View Post
    1971 Ford Gran Torino GT - $19995 (Lake Havasu City)

http://mohave.craigslist.org/ctd/4310093831.html

1971 Ford Gran Torino GT

1971 Ford Gran Torino GT

A Really Clean & Original Looking Early 70′s Classic! 351 Cleveland, Auto Trans, Ice Cold A/C, Power Steering & Brakes, Front Discs, Body′s Pretty Much Cherry, Nice Interior & Chrome, Chrome "Retro" Look Wheels, Dual Exhaust and More! Ask About Our On-The-Spot Classic Car & Hot Rod Financing!

$19,995 - Ask About Our On-The-Spot Financing (o.a.c.)

Phone Number: (92 453-8833 -or- (800) 488-0258

More pics here - Our own website's ads have up to 40 pictures...
    Copy & paste this link ---> http://www.theboatbroker.com/getitem...195c&source=CL

Sorry about the copy & paste thing, apparently Craigslist no longer allows remotely hosted images or embedded links.

The Boat Brokers & RV - "Your Havasu Connection!" - Since 1986!

We Buy, Sell and Consign Classic Cars!

post id: 4310093831
    posted: 19 days ago
    updated: 19 days ago
    Those are just SWEET!! There's a used car lot near me that has one, won't list the price online. Theirs is a 429 with factory 4-speed manual. Wish I could afford it.

1979 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am 6.6 T/A Muscle Car - $24500

http://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/cto/4279799622.html

1979 Firebird Trans Am T/A

1979 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am

1979 Pontiac TransAm 400 T/A 6.6 #24 Atlantis Blue with Black Vinyl Interior

Rare Factory Blue Paint with Black interior. This is a very good looking and correctly restored T/A. It is 100% rust free car that was sold new in Oklahoma, and has spent the last 10 years in North Texas. It has always been garaged car, and comes with it's original Build Sheet! I have tons of receipts and this 6.6 litre 403 trans am runs as good as it looks and sounds great!

The car has been in my private collection since 2004, and has looked great in our climate controlled showroom.

Factory Original Build Sheet! Original Factory Owner's Manual, folder full of documentation on restoration, 3 owner Car!! 6.6 Liter Motor , 403 C.I. Rebuilt Matching Numbers, show quality, #24 Blue Paint, All Paperwork, No Rust.

Owners:
    Original Owner: 1989 Restored the Car (Micah & Wendy Pettigrew)
    Wendy Pettigrew (Duncan, OK.) 1990 Got Married
    Wendy R Starr (Oklahoma City, OK.) 1990 - 2004

2nd Owner: Don & Michelle Fowler (Rockwall, TX) 09/02/2004

3rd Owner: Mark & Trisha Britt (Granbury, TX) Purchased 02/16/ 2005

Go look at all the other warn out needing all weatherstripping and interior pieces black or gold late 70's T/A's and then come look at this one. You will see and smell how great this car is. It is ready for the next car show or cruise it on the Hot Rod Power Tour. It draws a crowd and thumbs up on every outing.

$24,500 obo

Granbury, TX. Just 25 miles southwest of Fort Worth, TX.

Mark, 817-five seven three-8133

similar to Muscle Car Camaro Pro Touring 1968 1969 1970 1971 1974 1977 Smokey and Bandit Pace Car Chevy

post id: 4279799622

Indy 500 and Brickyard 400 pace cars and more FS/FT (Emporia, ks)

1967 Camaro

Been collecting for over 35 years, time to move some. These are all unrestored, low millage original vehicles. The 67 IPC and the 72 SS 396 are restored. 67 is NOT # match, the 72 is # match.
    Most are actual event vehicles from Indy. I worked the Pace Car program for Chevy from 02-11.
    These are some of the rarest vehicles Chevy produced. I have all the docs, history and pics for the vehicles 82 and up.
    I will consider trades but be reasonable. Again they are #1 collector vehicles.
    Having problems posting to CL so please copy and paste this link to get all the info.
    http://www.racingjunk.com/1960-1979/...et-Camaro.html
    Please check out all my ads on RJ.com. You may find something else you like too.
    Thanks for looking

camaro, corvette, muscle car, chevy, chevrolet, race, trailer, skid steer,

post id: 4341109336

Default Why do these wheels look familiar? This car looks good. Minty.

1979 Honda Accord Hatchback on ENKEI92 Wheels - $3200 (Keller or Mansfield)

http://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/cto/4332258021.html

1979 Honda Accord

Selling my 1979 Honda Accord 5 speed manual. Don't want to sell it but moving and can't take it with me.

New Clutch, brakes, brake lines, shocks, muffler, Enkei ENKEI92 wheels (also have original wheels and tires), like new 195/55R/15 Yokohama S-Drive tires. The car, including the interior, is in pretty good shape given it's 35 years old. Garage kept since I purchased it (2yrs ago). Heater works but no A/C. Also has an updated carburetor. Both registration and inspection (2/2015) up to date. Tittle in hand.

This car gets a lot of compliments - have to move soon and will not be able to take it with me.

More photos: http://whatmonstersdo.com/blog2/2012...-honda-accord/

post id: 4332258021

Alpha GTO - $15900 (eldon, mo)

http://loz.craigslist.org/cto/4309752965.html

1978 Alpha GTO manual transmission

Replica of 62 Ferrari GTO. Fiberglass exterior kit purchased in 1987 from Alpha Engineering in California.

Includes Ferrari style dash, steering wheel, lights and mirror.

Custom Epsilon modular 3 piece wheels, lowered suspension built on 1978 Datsun 280Z chassis.

Engine rebuilt with stronger cam for EFI and also features headers and custom exhaust system.

Added NOS 2 years ago with 75cc shot. Estimated hp of engine is around 225hp with NOS adding 75.

Weight of car is 2500 lbs.

Definite attention getter and truly fun to drive.

Also features racing style seats and harnesses.

Uses toggle switches for ignition and NOS system -- push button starting - no keys.

5 speed manual transmission

post id: 4309752965

Default He's proud of his pretty cat

Classic '73 Mercury Cougar XR7 - $18000 (Van Buren, AR)

http://fortsmith.craigslist.org/cto/4307821104.html

1973 Mercury Cougar XR7 odometer: 46707 automatic transmission

1973 Mercury Cougar XR7, 351-2V Cleveland Engine, White vinyl landau top, White Leather Seats, Rally Sport Wheels, Factory Air Conditioning, Completely original, Good condition.

I have the Mercury warranty card and owner's manual as well as service records from the original owner. Must see to appreciate! $16,000 OBO.

post id: 430782110

Default Meow!

1974 Mercury Cougar XR7 - $6900 (Shawnee-Okc)

http://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/cto/4342309892.html

1974 Mercury Cougar XR7

1974 Mercury Cougar XR7, 42000 original miles, 6.5 liter motor, C6 transmission, car is in near mint condition inside and out, has factory tach and rally gauges, has new dual exhaust, have about 80% tire tread. power seats, a.c. tilt steering, and cruise control,still has original factory radio in the dash, but has been upgraded with after market system, head unit, with power amp and brand new kenwood speakers installed, it has old school look but has new school sound, everything works, the car gets about 18 miles to the gallon, this is one of the nicest cougars we have ever seen, asking $6,900.00 call Mark at 405-395-8677

post id: 4342309892

Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast