I broke the rear at the end of 2012 so the car has been sitting since then...over a year. Hadn't had her out at all in 2013! It's the first time since I've had the car (nearly 20 years) that it's sat that long...the longest before was probably when it was getting painted which was only a month! I've been sick over it - but that's life right? Anyway, the new year started off good. Had her towed to my buddy Jeff's shop new years day and he fixed her up real good. New Ford Racing carrier and she's good to go. Finally got my tailpipes straight and of course inspection.

Jeff recently picked up an 85 GT vert. that's insanely clean...I met him one day when he stopped at my ice cream shop with his wife for a treat. I had seen the car driving by for several weeks and then one day it's parked right in front...had to find the owner and chat it up. He's a member here but doesn't post much...hopefully he chimes in and posts a pic of his car...

Anyway on to the pics...they are crappy but that's all I got - better than last year! lol

The grumpy driver strapping her down...

AND the carnage. Spider gears. The oil was metallic. No damage to the ring and pinion thank goodness.

Out with the old - cleaned and ready for the new.

New Ford Racing Trac-Lok with carbon disks ready to go in. New bearings throughout as well. Axles looked perfect.

Burnouts are easy as pie and quiet now. The stupid yellow line isn't helping...it's a perfect posi shot I promise! lol

And a sneak peak at the second stage components Dad Santa left for me!

Happy New Year to everyone - Here's to a lot of safe fun miles!