Close

Default Twister II Registry

https://www.foxchassis.com/fep/registry/t2/

Please fill in any information that is missing. Please post your door tags, buck tags, build sheets, owner cards, Marti reports, Eminger invoices, etc. If you have one or know of one that is not listed, I at least need the VIN to add it but would like any and all of the above tags/stickers/sheets/etc. Some of the VINs listed link to one pic of the car. If you have a better pic you want displayed, please post it. Thanks and enjoy!
    Last edited by FoxChassis; 04-15-2023 at 06:43 PM.
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

FEP Registries: Black Magic & Crimson Cat / Cobra / Dominator / G.T.350 / LTD LX/Police & Marquis LTS / M81 / Pace Car / Predator / Saleen / Turbo GT & Turbo RS / Twister II

Wanted (Dead or Alive): VINs, door tags, buck tags, build sheets, window stickers, owner cards, transmission tags, axle tags

here is a better picture of mine

vin 109867

Thanks. I changed the registry to display that pic. Can you post the door tag, buck tag, owner card, build sheet, etc.?
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

FEP Registries: Black Magic & Crimson Cat / Cobra / Dominator / G.T.350 / LTD LX/Police & Marquis LTS / M81 / Pace Car / Predator / Saleen / Turbo GT & Turbo RS / Twister II

Wanted (Dead or Alive): VINs, door tags, buck tags, build sheets, window stickers, owner cards, transmission tags, axle tags

Ill get a pic of the door tag but I don't have any of the other info on if yet

I own Vin # 112250 and it currently resides in sunny Florida undergoing a complete restoration. Does anyone know how many white Twisters were made with T-tops. I know only 13 white ones but want to break it down further. I will post picks when the cars restoration is complete.
    Thanks!
    Lisa

Will have to go back and look. I was thinking the number I heard from Terry Fritts was 3. Where did you purchase this one from? I know of two currently.
    Steve
    "Taillights in Your Face Jack? You've just been Dominated!"
    # Link to Facebook Dominator Mustang Fans # # Link to Facebook Predator Mustang Fans #
    # Link to Facebook Twister Mustang Fans #
    Current Stangs: Stangless
    Previously owned:
    84 Black GT, 85 Black T-Top Dominator GT # Link to Restoration Thread # 85 Dominator GT RIP 1995, 85 Predator GT, 83 Dominator GT, 82 Mustang GT

Foxchassis had a spread sheet to break it down but its not working for me
    1985 Twister 2

There are 14 T2s with 9L paint and three of them have a T-roof.

http://foxchassis.com/vcldata/TwisterII/T2.xlsx

Server was unavailable for the last couple hours because I was messing with the network. Should be available now.
    Last edited by FoxChassis; 08-13-2015 at 11:18 PM.
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

I see you bought the one from Gardner KS that has been for sale for awhile. Congrats. Have seen that one in person. Glad your restoring it. Going to need quite a bit of work. It was such and oddity with the large Twister Tornado on the hood. I hope you retain that in the restoration. I have photos from the 90's of that car.
    Steve
    "Taillights in Your Face Jack? You've just been Dominated!"
    # Link to Facebook Dominator Mustang Fans # # Link to Facebook Predator Mustang Fans #
    # Link to Facebook Twister Mustang Fans #
    Current Stangs: Stangless
    Previously owned:
    84 Black GT, 85 Black T-Top Dominator GT # Link to Restoration Thread # 85 Dominator GT RIP 1995, 85 Predator GT, 83 Dominator GT, 82 Mustang GT

I know this is going to sound odd, but does anyone have contact info for the car ending in 112282 on the twister II registry? I sold this car about 5 years ago and have been regretting it ever since.

Jay,

Did you see foxchassis top post that contains the registry information. For the number you list the location is ebay (02/11 La Cygne, KS).

Not sure if that corresponds to your selling of it or where it went to. GL with your search.

Steve

Default Twister Vin 109862

I have VIN 109862. I do have a bunch of pictures of the car and it has been featured at the Ford Nationals Featured Car in 2019. It is on the Twister Special Registry I included the link for it I have a copy of the Marti Report for the car on the page also. I tried to upload a copy of the Marti Report but it is not cooperating with me at the moment. I will send any other info that you might need about the car or any other Twister info that I have gathered up over the years. http://www.twisterspecial.com/1fabp28m1ff109862.html