Close

Default Fairmont/Zephyr Wagon

Looking to see what's out there. Prefer complete v8 cars running or not. Please let me know if you are wanting to sell or if you know of one.
    Thanks
    Scott

Also looking for Medium Vaquero interior pcs for my 81 Boxtop.

Any 4 or 6 cly cars out there?

Take a look in the "FYI Craigslist etc" forum. There's a few in there, including "Perry" who is WAYYYY overpriced, but really nice. Also, there's a few in the "Let's talk about $5000 Fairmonts" post.
    Brad

'79 Mercury Zephyr ES 5.0L GT40 EFI, T-5
    '17 Ford Focus ST
    '14 Ford Fusion SE Manual

1985 Mustang GT Mild 331 4bbl 5 spd, 1985 SEFI LTD LX AOD.
    Cardomain: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/565542
    Mid Size LTD LX Facebook page! http://www.facebook.com/groups/233213650060739/

Yes the Perry car is alittle steep for my wants and needs.

Quote Originally Posted by Marz View Post
    That would be a good start. But is that in California?

hey scott what about the wagon that guy from vegas had?
    Looking for a Fox wagon

Quote Originally Posted by whyidontknow View Post
    That would be a good start. But is that in California?
    Yes, in Cali.

And by the "but" I'm sure you're next going to say "if only it were closer."

Well, for $700 and most-likely rust free and V8 equipped... why not spend the extra $1k instead of spending that 1K on a car repairing rust? $700 plus a shipping charge is a great deal for those that will find it hard to find one anywhere else.

And, IF you're serious, I'm sure there is a person in SoCal/Ventura that will even look at it for you... IF asked. DeanT or I are only a couple of them....
    1985 Mustang GT Mild 331 4bbl 5 spd, 1985 SEFI LTD LX AOD.
    Cardomain: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/565542
    Mid Size LTD LX Facebook page! http://www.facebook.com/groups/233213650060739/

Quote Originally Posted by ZephyrEFI View Post
    Take a look in the "FYI Craigslist etc" forum. There's a few in there, including "Perry" who is WAYYYY overpriced, but really nice. Also, there's a few in the "Let's talk about $5000 Fairmonts" post.
    You know really......it's the BLUE. I just can't get past it.

Yes, in Cali.

Well, for $700 and most-likely rust free and V8 equipped... why not spend the extra $1k instead of spending that 1K on a car repairing rust? $700 plus a shipping charge is a great deal for those that will find it hard to find one anywhere else.

And, IF you're serious, I'm sure there is a person in SoCal/Ventura that will even look at it for you... IF asked. DeanT or I are only a couple of them....
    You know I read the add, didn't read the title and you are correct. If it's a v8 302 car I would have it shipped. But I would have to depend on some local eyes to make the deal happen as I don't feel confident in sending the money to the seller without having someone to help get the asset. But....I would be willing to compensate someone willing to baby set it until shipping can be arranged. Any interest?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Gager View Post
    hey scott what about the wagon that guy from vegas had?
    I thought about asking him. But the last time we spoke he had bought or acquired a 5.0 manual to do a conversion. But it did cross my mind.

Yes, in Cali.

Hell, I had a 4 banger 88 coupe shipped from Connecticut, but the driver was a friend that was loading out of New York and drove out and picked it up.

Quote Originally Posted by whyidontknow View Post
    You know really......it's the BLUE. I just can't get past it.
    Yeah. Part of the reason it's way overpriced. It's not exactly a desirable color or combination of options.
    Brad

'79 Mercury Zephyr ES 5.0L GT40 EFI, T-5
    '17 Ford Focus ST
    '14 Ford Fusion SE Manual

Well I still hunting a wagon.

Quote Originally Posted by JTs Bikes View Post
    Boy that is perfect but just to new for me. Looking for 78-83 cars. Thank you sharing.

New User

I don't know if you're looking for a daily driver, a runner or a project, but I have a project I have been working on for a while. It's just tough for me to do the work any more. It is a 1981 Fairmont wagon. It is an original V8 auto car. It does not currently have an engine or trans in it. I'm in Oklahoma City. You could call me at 405-759-324four and/or come by and see it. Thank you.

Darrell R. Miller