Close

Default Parting out 1984 SVO

Hey everyone, after failing to obtain a registration for the car and the rotted roof I have decided to part out my '84 SVO.

I am keeping the interior. Everything else is for sale. The car is located near Montreal, Canada.
    I am quite confident that this was/is an original 95k km car as that is what's showing on the odometer and aside from the rotted roof, the body is in good condition.

The 2.3T engine starts on the first shot. I think the turbo needs seals as it burns some blue. I doubt it's valve seals as it doesn't puff a plume on start up. Engine is responsive and makes excellent power, surprisingly. The boost button works. Doesn't over heat, purrs pretty smooth. The clutch releases pretty high, but still holds, so it will need a new one. Car hauls ass, really made me grin when it got into boost.
    The T5 seems to shift well, though I've only taken the car for a few beatings down the road at work. I believe these cars had upgraded Hurst shifters.
    The brakes all feel good and proper and the suspension feels solid. I believe it has the Koni's in the front and some replacements in the rear. Emergency brake system on the car holds incredibly well, probably the best feeling e-brake on a fox I've ever owned!
    The wheels all seem to be pretty clean, showing some age and the tires are dry rotted stock Goodyears. I can remove these. No curb rash!
    The hood has some rot on the DS front corner but that can be repaired, it's also showing some cracking to the sides of the scoop but I'm not sure if that's the paint or the hood. The front bumper cover can be restored fairly easily, IIRC it's not cracked. The fenders are in good condition. The doors are in excellent condition and are full power, speaker holes cut out but easy to hide. DS door has had the PW motor removed. Quarter panels are in excellent condition. Rear bumper cover and side mouldings in good shape. Five out of six of the thin body strips are on the car. SVO sail panels look to be in excellent shape. SVO side spats are in good shape as are the black rocker strips. SVO bi-wing is in good shape. Hatch is rusty but repairable.

PM me with reasonable offers. All plus shipping, prefer local pick up on the engine/trans/doors but can help with shipping. Lowballers will be ignored. I will begin disassembly after New Years.

Pics:

Roof rot:

All pics:
    http://s138.photobucket.com/user/Sha...?sort=3&page=1
    1986 GT T-Top 5.0, waiting on trans and IRS swap.
    1988 GT Ragtop, 5.0, T5, 3.73, 03 Cobras with Nittos
    1989 LX Ragtop, 5.0, AOD, shift kit, Pony wheels, baby cam, X pipe and Flowbasterds.
    1984 SVO needs TLC

How much for the side spats shipped to 95091?
    Thanks
    TTBFTO
    1986 Mercury Capri Ttop 302ci, Probe Pistons, AFR 185 Renegade Heads, Holley Systemax, IRS rear.

Sail panels shipped to 92040
    85 ford mustang gt 5.0 h.o.5 spd
    68 chevy nova SS 350 (slightly modded)
    92 ford ranger prerunner

Id be interested in the side spats, with rocker moldings and hardware. How much to ship to 50265?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I'm interested in the headlight buckets, screws, and springs

I may need other little bits but for now I wanted to claim the headlight buckets!

Also the 2 quarter panel to bumper belt moldings.

Guys, I'll pm you some pricing but shipping quotes will have to wait til after NYE.
    1989 LX Ragtop, 5.0, AOD, shift kit, Pony wheels, baby cam, X pipe and Flowbasterds.
    1984 SVO needs TLC

rear shocks shipped to 79911. need to know asap before i order the strange engineering

How much for the Master cylinder hard lines to the Prop valve and the Prop Valve, need for my saleen. Thanks, zip is 84067 I can paypal you. Thanks, 910-224-3500
    1979 Pace car
    1985 GT
    1993 Cobra #4993, Last 93 Cobra Builit
    1995 Cobra #1670 Bought
    2009 GT500KR #173
    And a few other's

Quote Originally Posted by Boosted_2.3 View Post
    rear shocks shipped to 79911. need to know asap before i order the strange engineering
    I wouldn't feel comfortable selling unknown used shocks, besides they're cheap........
    1984 SVO needs TLC

Quote Originally Posted by aaronlstiles View Post
    How much for the Master cylinder hard lines to the Prop valve and the Prop Valve, need for my saleen. Thanks, zip is 84067 I can paypal you. Thanks, 910-224-3500
    Hey man, someone already inquired about these parts. Will let you know, you're 2nd in line.
    1984 SVO needs TLC

Don't know if you are planning on parting the engine stuff but if so, I'd like to know what condition the hard coolant lines are in. Thanks and no rush...

How much for the transmission if it hast sold yet?
    Thanks

Would be interested in the fiberglass header panel ! I know someone already ask about the headlight buckets n hardware; I just need the fiberglass header panel reinforcement that the buckets & hardware fasten too....
    Also, I know you said you were keeping the interior; but how about the dash or at least the dash wiring ??

Thank You & Happy New Year !!!
    " A Few FOXES in the Hen house "

New User

I'm looking for the rear ebrake cable brackets. There the ones under the shock mount on the rear end.

FEP Member

All available thin trim pieces shipped to 28457 eastern nc please.
    '86 SVO *Jenni* 2R Sunroof, Leather (Restoration in Progress)
    '06 GT G2 Vert auto 13.0 @ 105

Quote Originally Posted by rodster View Post
    Don't know if you are planning on parting the engine stuff but if so, I'd like to know what condition the hard coolant lines are in. Thanks and no rush...
    I'd rather keep the engine intact, if it doesn't sell complete it's going in the corner with the wiring for a future project.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbopc View Post
    How much for the transmission if it hast sold yet?
    Thanks
    I hope you realize that 84 is the least desirable of the SVO T5's, but if you're interested I could do $250 plus shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by sspanthony View Post
    Would be interested in the fiberglass header panel ! I know someone already ask about the headlight buckets n hardware; I just need the fiberglass header panel reinforcement that the buckets & hardware fasten too....
    Also, I know you said you were keeping the interior; but how about the dash or at least the dash wiring ??
    Thank You & Happy New Year !!!
    Well, that'd be a waste of a front nose as I doubt I'd be able to sell it as just a hull.... Wiring, again if I can't sell the motor I'm keeping it towards a future project. Dash and pad are going in my brother's Capri.

Quote Originally Posted by becools View Post
    I'm looking for the rear ebrake cable brackets. There the ones under the shock mount on the rear end.
    Sorry bud, can't visualize the parts you're asking about..... Got a pic?

Quote Originally Posted by Agent007 View Post
    All available thin trim pieces shipped to 28457 eastern nc please.
    I'm sure shipping will be cheap, I'm missing one trim piece but I can do $100 shipped methinks.
    1984 SVO needs TLC

Folks, some of y'all seem to think my prices are a bit on the high side but nobody has made a counter offer. I'm not giving this stuff away, and it's all in excellent shape. I did my research and based my pricing on what some of the regulars on this site ask for their goods. One tard told me SVO spats could be had for $100 mint and if you're that type of guy... don't bother making offers.

SVO side spats, hardware, rocker trim and any brackets that come with it all. $350 plus shipping.
    The sail panels are spoken for.
    Excellent condition SVO bi-wing $300
    CLEAN SVO wheels, could use a polish but almost zero curb rash, no tires $250
    SVO hood, needs work $100 firm
    SVO complete front suspension, calipers, rotors (if wanted), spindle/hub, control arms, front springs, SVO Koni shocks and strut mounts $400
    Complete SVO rear end, hopefully it'll come with upper and lowers (I'll throw them in), springs, no shocks unless you really want em $300
    Single exhaust with no cat, big tailpipe $100
    Fog light bracket (no fog lights) $75
    SVO 2.3T complete engine VAM to oil pan, turbo, IC, downpipe to where the cat would be, no wiring, 95k original km $1000 firm
    SVO master cylinder, hard lines to PV, proportioning valve $100
    SVO front nose $200 no shipping
    SVO doors, full power, DS door has no PW motor, excellent condition zero rust, no door panels $250 DS door $300 PS door
    SVO front fenders, excellent condition, very light surface rust inside wheel lip, easy fix $150 each
    SVO gas tank and external fuel pump and lines $150

Prices are in Canadian dollars and do not include shipping. I'd prefer the larger parts to be picked up. Keep in mind I live in a place where it is IMPOSSIBLE to find clean and rust free parts for a Fox Mustang, and you won't find parts this clean for a while.
    1984 SVO needs TLC

What is the condition of the steering wheel?

I'm sure this car is long gone, but if you still have it, I'm looking for both front spindles.

Is the rear spoiler still available? Would also like to know if you would ship to Regina Sk?

Do you have AC and Heat controller, FOG lights ?