Close

Default ultra clean ltd value?

There is a guy who lived two doors down from my brother, he was 52 and just died a few days ago.
    He had what I am guessing is an 84 navy blue fox ltd. I wanna go see if it will still have a good home. If the guys brother doesn't want it, I would like to save it and find it a proper home. I don't really want to make money off it. I just don't wanna see itme some random kids first car.

It appears to be flawless (I have never seen it up real close) but its all original down to the hub caps and white walls. What do you guys feel would be a decent offer? I assume it has a 6 cylinder in it.

I need to go get some photos in the next few days. Part of me wants to give the guys brother a little time.

Also, would anyone have any interest in adopting this car? As long as I break even I'm ok with it.
    ~Shawn

1979 Mercury Capri-5.0/C4
    2010 Cool Vanilla Cream Dodge Charger R/T
    1978 Suzuki GS750E
    1993 Ford Mustang, calypso green, 2.3 auto-sold

Having 30 cars rotting in your yard does NOT make you a collector. If its sinking in the dirt, sell it or grab a wrench.

FEP Senior Member

Super ridiculously clean, assuming it runs and hasn't been sitting for years, assuming the can find the title and the tags aren't way out, assuming mileage is in the 75-100k range $800-900ish is what it MIGHT sell for here if you waited long enough.

Other than ONLY the people on this forum they don't sell at all. I haven't had any bites on my LTD LX that's really clean with 125k for $2500.
    Last edited by thecrimsoncat; 12-13-2013 at 11:16 AM.
    1986 Saleen #26 - Saugus Pace Car
    1988 Range Rover Classic - The Shop Truck

Ok. This runs and drives. I saw it out and about a few times through the summer. If I had to guess it probably has 50,000 miles or so on it.
    ~Shawn

1979 Mercury Capri-5.0/C4
    2010 Cool Vanilla Cream Dodge Charger R/T
    1978 Suzuki GS750E
    1993 Ford Mustang, calypso green, 2.3 auto-sold

Having 30 cars rotting in your yard does NOT make you a collector. If its sinking in the dirt, sell it or grab a wrench.

Unfortunately thecrimsoncat is right, those cars have a strong following on this site but beyond that, they are just another old sedan. If its crazy clean with low mileage you might be able to get $1000-1500 out of it, but I can't see anyone going much higher than that. The buyer would either need to be someone from FEP or just a random joe looking for some cheap transportation.
    Cheers!

Mike (TopGear85)

Have:
    85 Saleen #73-GT,2R,TuTone,Cruise,Pos,5spd,Charcoal
    ***August 2015 ROTM Winner!***

Had:
    79PC-San Jose #2890
    86GT-9L,TuTone,5spd,T-Tops,Sand Beige
    86GT-9L,TuTone,5spd,T-Tops,Charcoal
    90LX-Oxford Wht,5spd,Sunroof,5.0 Hatchback
    90GT-Oxford Wht,5spd

PM sent.