Close

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Raisingkane View Post
    Iv got one to add, been in the family since new, I'm the second owner since 93 when I was 13 yrs old. Needless to say I'm partial to 4eyed foxes. #5736 Coyote swapped Matte factory paint code 2016 front and rear leather seats I fully built and restored by my self other than exhaust and mount and balance the tires.
    Dearborn #5736 added.

Please take a look at the following options list and let me know what it has. Also the mileage on the odometer. Thanks.

http://foxchassis.com/fep/registry/pc/options.html
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

FEP Registries: Black Magic & Crimson Cat / Cobra / Dominator / G.T.350 / LTD LX/Police & Marquis LTS / M81 / Pace Car / Predator / Saleen / Turbo GT & Turbo RS / Twister II

Wanted (Dead or Alive): VINs, door tags, buck tags, build sheets, window stickers, owner cards, transmission tags, axle tags

Quote Originally Posted by jzmustang View Post
    Hi, I'm new to the site. I took a chance and purchased a 1979 Pace Car. It is a festival car #42. It needs work, but it is running and complete. Surprisingly original for its age and mileage. Here is the door tag information.

9F03F480058

04-79 (03-30-79 above that date)
    1E
    61R
    10E
    UA
    Y
    WKKMM
    DSO: 46

If anyone has information about these festival cars, I'd appreciate if you could share it. If you have any info on #42, that would be even better! Thanks.
    Only info I have on 500 Festival #42 is that is had been on Des Moines, IA craigslist for a couple of years. It was already in the database and registry, but I did update the door tag data. Can you post a pic of the tag here? Buck tag also? How many miles on the odometer?

Please take a look at the following options list and let me know what it has. Thanks.

http://foxchassis.com/fep/registry/pc/options.html
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

FEP Registries: Black Magic & Crimson Cat / Cobra / Dominator / G.T.350 / LTD LX/Police & Marquis LTS / M81 / Pace Car / Predator / Saleen / Turbo GT & Turbo RS / Twister II

Wanted (Dead or Alive): VINs, door tags, buck tags, build sheets, window stickers, owner cards, transmission tags, axle tags

New User

Got a 79 Pace car about a month ago and would like to get more info on it. the vin# 9FO3F187860, Paper work I got with it says Roush 302, 342hp,351heads, solid cam and lifters with Holly 4 barrel carb. Does this sound correct.

9F03F187860 is not a Pace Car. It is a 'regular' 5.0L hatchback.
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

Default VIN Corrected

Mr. Decoder Guy,

I have located a Turbo Pace Car that is not in your registry and is for sale in Dayton, Kentucky, just across the Ohio river from Cincinnati, Ohio. The VIN is: 9F03W484839. The mileage is 72,146 and it is for sale for $8,000 and not by me. I am attempting to attach a few photos. One is showing the door tag and one is showing the mileage.Name:  484839-Pace Car Door Tag.jpg
Views: 220
Size:  65.6 KBName:  484839-Pace Car Side View.jpg
Views: 223
Size:  52.5 KBName:  484839-Pace Car Odometer.jpg
Views: 226
Size:  36.6 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by bmaschinot; 09-11-2017 at 01:46 PM. Reason: VIN Typo

Dearborn #484839 added to database and registry
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

Quote Originally Posted by Raisingkane View Post
    Iv got one to add, been in the family since new, I'm the second owner since 93 when I was 13 yrs old. Needless to say I'm partial to 4eyed foxes. #5736 Coyote swapped Matte factory paint code 2016 front and rear leather seats I fully built and restored by my self other than exhaust and mount and balance the tires. Attachment 114419 Attachment 114420 Attachment 114422 Attachment 114423
    Any details on the seat swap? Did you get the electric seats to work or are they manual?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Wanted to give you an update on 102849. This is the Pace Car that is owned by the IMSM. I was given access to the vehicle in April 2017. I don't recall the vehicle having a door tag or a buck tag. The car was originally equipped with a/c but was removed during the modification. The evaporator is still installed but has been capped off at the firewall on the engine side. The heater controls still have the original A/C switch but does not have the rear defrost option. The stereo has the amp pull switch but it is only AM/FM. The stereo does not have a cassette player or an 8-track player. The full vin is 9F03F102849. The mileage is the same as you have listed as 00980. The speedometer registers 180 mph.

Updated entry for 102849
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

New User

I'm a little bit confused, I was told all 79 pace cars had a 48 in the vin.

All of the "replica" Pace Cars have 48 in the VIN.

The actual cars used for pacing the race, 1 for pace/race duty and 2 for back up pace/race duty, are 'regular' 5.0L hatchbacks pulled from the line and sent to Roush for modifications, and to Cars & Concepts for custom T-roof installation.
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

I'm new to forums, sorry. But is there a list that shows the numbers of the cars you do or do not have on the registry?

I just figured out how to view the chart. My parents have 480001. I'd like to get it added to the registry. I can get pictures or vin or anything needed, just let me know. It has a bunch of backstory with it that's pretty interesting. Also it's for sale.

Would love to see pictures of 480001! What kind of shape is it in and where is it located?

In great shape. Been in a garage as long as I can remember. Still all original. I'm told it was sent to dealerships across the US to be displayed in their showrooms the year they came out. When it made it to Oregon the tour was over and ford told the dealership to go ahead and sell it. My mom worked at the dealership and bought it. Ford told her that any of the Ford advertising Showing a non t-top car that they used this car. They even contacted her after they bought the car and filmed a commercial using the car with me and my parents. They still have a copy of it on VHS. It is located in Oregon. Next time I am at their house I'll get some pictures. Unfortunately they're getting older and selling a bunch of their cars so this one is going down the road at some point. They have a bunch of parts they've acquired over the years that go with it too that I'm sure are hard to get now.

Here are some pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Along with the car my dad has a roll of the original black and the original houndstooth seat upholstery, another set of wheels, a new rear window louver set, and a brand new upper front fascia.

San Jose #0001 added to registry and database. Also added a pic of the car to the registry.

Bforsythe: How many miles are on the odometer? What options does SJ #0001 have? Can you get a pic of the buck tag? (The buck tag is behind the driver side headlamp. It may be easier to read and get a pic from UNDER the car.) Do you have the original window sticker and owner card and if so would you post pics of those?

Standard and Optional Equipment list is here: http://foxchassis.com/fep/registry/pc/options.html
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

33118 on odometer. My mom used it as a daily driver for a couple years before they put it away. They do have the original window sticker. I will see if I can get a picture of it. I'll also try to get a picture of that tag next time I'm there. As far as options, I'm not sure. If you tell me what options were available I can see if it has them.

Link to standard and optional equipment is in my last post. If you can find the window sticker everything the car had from the factory will be on there.

From the codes on the door tag I can tell you that SJ #0001 does not have these three factory options:

AM/FM Stereo Radio with 8-Track Tape
    Selectaire Air Conditioner
    Selectshift Automatic Transmission

So that leaves the following list of possible options:

Backlite Louvers
    California Emissions System
    Electric Rear Window Defroster
    Fingertip Speed Control
    Front License Plate Bracket
    Heavy-Duty Battery
    High Altitude Emissions System
    Leather Wrapped Sport Steering Wheel
    Lower Bodyside Protection
    Power Lock Group
    Rear Window Wiper/Washer
    Tilt Steering Wheel
    Tinted Glass (Complete)
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

Does this tell you all of the options? There's another window sticker that shows the options again but the picture my parents sent wasn't good quality so I asked them to scan it and resend it. Not sure if the plates and frames in the second image are the ones listed as an option.

Sorry, I sent the same image twice. I meant to send these:

Looks like it has no options.
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

Doesn't NC mean no charge?

Yes, NC means no charge. All of those items were included with the Pace Car package.
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast