Close

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Oh ok I see. No added options then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got a Marti report for my Pace Car, also attached is the Buck Tag.
    Name:  Pace_Car_MArti_Report.jpg
Views: 357
Size:  52.6 KB

Name:  Buck_tag_2.jpg
Views: 358
Size:  33.2 KB
    1986 SVO 1E (IRS'd and too much $$ spent making it turn, stop, and go)
    http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthre...esto-Mod-Build

1979 Pace Car #2179 (Gathering parts for GT500 5.8, T56, and t-top swap)
    http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthre...84#post1944184

double post.
    Last edited by Unclesams_SVO; 09-29-2017 at 08:20 AM.
    1986 SVO 1E (IRS'd and too much $$ spent making it turn, stop, and go)
    http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthre...esto-Mod-Build

1979 Pace Car #2179 (Gathering parts for GT500 5.8, T56, and t-top swap)
    http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthre...84#post1944184

Thanks for that! I might be able to figure out some San Jose buck tag codes now.
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

FEP Registries: Black Magic & Crimson Cat / Cobra / Dominator / G.T.350 / LTD LX/Police & Marquis LTS / M81 / Pace Car / Predator / Saleen / Turbo GT & Turbo RS / Twister II

Wanted (Dead or Alive): VINs, door tags, buck tags, build sheets, window stickers, owner cards, transmission tags, axle tags

#48-2137, alive and well in Leeds, Alabama. Still has the original carbed 4-cyl turbo/4-spd. Braum racing seats, 8.8 rear with 31-spline and 3.73's, Sve series 3 wheels with Cobra brakes, Cobra MC and all 93 brake lines, 2003 Cobra steering. Restoration underway. Name:  56.jpg
Views: 332
Size:  94.0 KB, Name:  60.jpg
Views: 318
Size:  77.2 KB
    Last edited by PACMKR; 10-21-2017 at 12:21 AM.

Is that Dearborn #2137 or San Jose #2137?
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

FEP Registries: Black Magic & Crimson Cat / Cobra / Dominator / G.T.350 / LTD LX/Police & Marquis LTS / M81 / Pace Car / Predator / Saleen / Turbo GT & Turbo RS / Twister II

Wanted (Dead or Alive): VINs, door tags, buck tags, build sheets, window stickers, owner cards, transmission tags, axle tags

Dearborn, according to my buck tag, 122K milesName:  buck tag.jpg
Views: 315
Size:  128.6 KB
    Last edited by PACMKR; 10-22-2017 at 12:31 AM.

Dearborn #2137 added to database and registry. Do you have a door tag?
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

Database and registry updated with door tag info from Dearborn #2137.
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

Thank you, Sir !!

Just purchased a second pace car for my father. The vin is 9R03F481806. I'll get some pictures in about 10 days.

San Jose #1806 and Dearborn #0736 added to database and registry.

Either of you have a buck tag, window sticker, owner card, build sheet, etc for these PCs? Mileage? List of options?

Options are here: http://foxchassis.com/fep/registry/pc/options.html
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

Mileage is 106965 km. I’ll have others pictures when the car arrives next weekend.

Odometer updated for San Jose #1806
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

Not sure if my car is on the registry or not. 25k miles on car.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Dearborn #4086 is in the database and registry but if it has any options I do not know what they are.

http://foxchassis.com/fep/registry/pc/options.html
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

Quote Originally Posted by FoxChassis View Post
    Dearborn #4086 is in the database and registry but if it has any options I do not know what they are.

http://foxchassis.com/fep/registry/pc/options.html
    It doesn't seem to have too many. No air, roll up windows, has the hatch louvers, moon roof, no cruise. When I get a chance I'll take a shot of the buck tag.

Power windows were not optional until 1981 so they are had roll-up windows. And they all had a sunroof. Are the louvers factory or dealer installed? There will be an "LL" (liftgate louvers) code on the buck tag if they are factory.
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

Got my first Pace Car! Well..... at least some of it. PC #481177 has sit here in this lot for many years. Unfortunately the owner of these cars has been asked to clear them out. So... this PC was on it's way to becoming scrap metal, off to the crusher. I couldn't let this happen, so the owner and I agreed on a price and I snagged it. I have the doors in my shop, I'm picking up the rest of the car in a couple of days. As you can tell from the pics there's not much there. I want it rescued!!! I've seen worse brought back to life. The roof, especially around the sunroof is rusted pretty bad. It suffered from a frontal collision, forward of the shock towers is trashed. The good news is the paperwork that comes with it, and the VIN is there on the car as well. So please update the registry with this car. I'll start a new post in this section with more.

Name:  IMG_1573.jpg
Views: 185
Size:  160.4 KBName:  IMG_1575.png
Views: 189
Size:  480.8 KBName:  IMG_1578.png
Views: 190
Size:  924.5 KBName:  IMG_1579.png
Views: 186
Size:  776.9 KBName:  IMG_1581.png
Views: 197
Size:  517.4 KB
    Last edited by mustangpro; 12-24-2017 at 07:51 PM.
    79 Capri RS 5.0/AOD | 82 CHP SSP #0513 5.0/SROD | 82 Capri Tu-Tone 4.2/C5 | 83 NCSHP SSP 5.0/SROD
    84 FHP SSP 5.0/T5 | 84 LTD Wagon 3.8/AOD | 85 LTD LX 5.0/AOD | 88 GT 5.0 Turbo/T5

A preview of the paperwork for the aforementioned #481177.....

Name:  IMG_1583.png
Views: 183
Size:  821.8 KB
    79 Capri RS 5.0/AOD | 82 CHP SSP #0513 5.0/SROD | 82 Capri Tu-Tone 4.2/C5 | 83 NCSHP SSP 5.0/SROD
    84 FHP SSP 5.0/T5 | 84 LTD Wagon 3.8/AOD | 85 LTD LX 5.0/AOD | 88 GT 5.0 Turbo/T5

Quote Originally Posted by mustangpro View Post
    Got my first Pace Car! Well..... at least some of it. PC #481177 has sit here in this lot for many years. Unfortunately the owner of these cars has been asked to clear them out. So... this PC was on it's way to becoming scrap metal, off to the crusher. I couldn't let this happen, so the owner and I agreed on a price and I snagged it. I have the doors in my shop, I'm picking up the rest of the car in a couple of days. As you can tell from the pics there's not much there. I want it rescued!!! I've seen worse brought back to life. The roof, especially around the sunroof is rusted pretty bad. It suffered from a frontal collision, forward of the shock towers is trashed. The good news is the paperwork that comes with it, and the VIN is there on the car as well. So please update the registry with this car. I'll start a new post in this section with more.

Name:  IMG_1573.jpg
Views: 185
Size:  160.4 KBName:  IMG_1575.png
Views: 189
Size:  480.8 KBName:  IMG_1578.png
Views: 190
Size:  924.5 KBName:  IMG_1579.png
Views: 186
Size:  776.9 KBName:  IMG_1581.png
Views: 197
Size:  517.4 KB
    Nice find. Good luck

Dearborn #1177 updated in database and registry
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast