Close

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Default 1979 Indy 500 Pace Car Registry

https://www.foxchassis.com/fep/registry/pc/

Have one to add? Have info to fill in that's not there? Post it up! Thanks.
    Last edited by FoxChassis; 04-15-2023 at 06:37 PM.
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

FEP Registries: Black Magic & Crimson Cat / Cobra / Dominator / G.T.350 / LTD LX/Police & Marquis LTS / M81 / Pace Car / Predator / Saleen / Turbo GT & Turbo RS / Twister II

Wanted (Dead or Alive): VINs, door tags, buck tags, build sheets, window stickers, owner cards, transmission tags, axle tags

You have one of mine but not the other (I need to get the buck tag before posting)

Mick, very nice!!
    1986 Mustang GT w/T-Tops

WOW, You have done a lot a work. Lots of PC's on this list.

I might try adjusting my spreadsheet closer to this for the '91-93 SAAC cars. Right now I only have the SAAC build data. I didn't even think about adding the door tag and buck date in that format.

Again, thanks for sharing!

When I get home from work I will forward the details for PC #487377 (Pictured below), sadly I had to break it several years ago now due to severe rust issues. It was originally a 2.3 turbo car but a previous owner had dropped in a 302 V8.

I bought the car in 1997 and broke it in 2003. Before coming to England it had spent some time in Virginia as there was a State of Virginia parking sticker in the windshield, lots of its parts are now living on in my new pace car project! Regards Steve

Steve B
    1979 Pace Car 2.3 Turbo
    1989 GT 5.0 Auto
    1981 T-Top 2.3 RHD (Half share)
    1979 Pace Car 5.0 Auto (Half share)
    1980 Cobra

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2520872

Thank you all.

The real thanks for this database should go out to all that have contributed their info.
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

FEP Registries: Black Magic & Crimson Cat / Cobra / Dominator / G.T.350 / LTD LX/Police & Marquis LTS / M81 / Pace Car / Predator / Saleen / Turbo GT & Turbo RS / Twister II

Wanted (Dead or Alive): VINs, door tags, buck tags, build sheets, window stickers, owner cards, transmission tags, axle tags

Is there anymore info you need from #104?

Quote Originally Posted by jay87lx View Post
    Is there anymore info you need from #104?
    A full image of the door tag would be good, and the mileage on the odometer.
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

Need some a large pics of some running ponies and Indy 500 decals. Must be of your own car. What you post will be used as a background image. It will be cropped to fit. Thanks!
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

You have mine in the registry, but it's missing some details. I'll try to remember to gather those up in the next few weeks and send to you....
    1979 Indy Pace Car Mustang 302 / 5spd
    1982 Mustang GT T-Top 302 / 4spd
    1986 SVO Mustang - 1C

I dont think you want a pic of my running ponies, they are all dry and the paint is shot

jay: Thanks for the updated pic and mileage. Have updated the database and registry. Yes, I need for the running pony/Indy 500 decal pic to be like-new.
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

I will put this out there but obviously I have no use for my 7.5 rear, 4 speed trans and maybe the motor so if someone is interested for their project and they need it let me know

Please keep parts that are for sale/trade/free in the classifieds. Thanks.

Default Add to Pace Car Registry

Hi FoxChassis : I have some info for you to add my car to the Registry. I am the orginal owner of the car, bought it new in Waynesburg ,Pa. @ Fox Motors a Ford dealership. Let me know what all info you need , I'm sure I have it 1979indypacecar
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    1979 Indy Pacecar-orginal owner
    1923 Fordson Tractor- grandfathers

Quote Originally Posted by 1979indypacecar View Post
    Hi FoxChassis : I have some info for you to add my car to the Registry. I am the orginal owner of the car, bought it new in Waynesburg ,Pa. @ Fox Motors a Ford dealership. Let me know what all info you need , I'm sure I have it 1979indypacecar
    Can you get to the buck tag to take a pic? What options does it have?

cruise control
    defrost
    louvers
    power locks
    rear wiper
    tilt steering wheel
    visibility/light group (swivel map lamp, light in glove box, etc)
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

1979 Indy 500 Pace Car - Standard and Optional Equipment

Please let me know If I got anything incorrect or left anything out. Thanks.
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

Quote Originally Posted by JTurbo View Post
    You have mine in the registry, but it's missing some details. I'll try to remember to gather those up in the next few weeks and send to you....
    Here is my door tag:

A pic of the odometer (that's 114k):

More pics of the car are in my album....
    Last edited by JTurbo; 12-30-2013 at 09:09 PM.
    1986 SVO Mustang - 1C

Thanks JT. Info updated. Does it have cruise or power locks? Only option I can spy in the pics is rear defrost. No A/C, tilt, louvers, or rear wiper.
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

Quote Originally Posted by FoxChassis View Post
    Thanks JT. Info updated. Does it have cruise or power locks? Only option I can spy in the pics is rear defrost. No A/C, tilt, louvers, or rear wiper.
    It's a stripper: manual locks / windows, no cruise, tilt, A/C, louvers, nor rear wiper.

Has AM/FM with cassette, rear defrost, and interval wipers.

Originally came with the C4 auto, but I swapped it out for a Tremec 5 speed trans.

JT
    1986 SVO Mustang - 1C

Here is one on Ebay that's not in your DB:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Mustang...US_Cars_Trucks
    1986 SVO Mustang - 1C

Thanks for the update. Yours is up-to-date in the db/registry.

Hadn't checked ebay in a couple days so thanks for the heads up on that one. It's now in the db/registry. That's twinvipers' old dealership here in town.
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

I have a pacecar I didn't see on the registry (VIN - 9F03W483327). Unfortunately, I have not been able to figure out how to either update the registry or send you a copy of my marti report. I apologize in advance for being techinically challenged but would love to add my car!

I am the only one that can update the registry at this time. Your PC has been entered with the minimum that can be surmised from your VIN. I will send you a PM for a place to send your Marti and will update the registry entry once it is received.

Can you post any other items you have such as door tag, buck tag, window sticker, build sheet, owner card, etc.? Thanks!
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast