Close

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Name:  20170211_151326.jpg
Views: 383
Size:  235.2 KB

Here is a pic of the old girl.

Very Nice

My 81 Cobra!

1981 209125 B F 05/81 1C 1C 22 61R - - ADD A 5 D B 6 NNMM Cobra 8-track, A/C, T-roof painted red,aero spoiler

Name:  Cobra1.jpg
Views: 368
Size:  152.4 KBName:  Cobra2.jpg
Views: 370
Size:  127.6 KB
    Last edited by 4EYE_or_DIE_81; 04-21-2017 at 06:37 PM.

I have a Cobra to add. 1979, 77,000 miles, ac, amp pull, front license plate, light package. Grandfather bought new and I recently purchased.
    Last edited by Stash; 01-11-2018 at 05:49 PM.

Do you have any other documents for this car? Window sticker, owner card, invoice?

Does it have any other options, as shown in the link below?

http://foxchassis.com/fep/registry/c...ions/1979.html
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

FEP Registries: Black Magic & Crimson Cat / Cobra / Dominator / G.T.350 / LTD LX/Police & Marquis LTS / M81 / Pace Car / Predator / Saleen / Turbo GT & Turbo RS / Twister II

Wanted (Dead or Alive): VINs, door tags, buck tags, build sheets, window stickers, owner cards, transmission tags, axle tags

9F03F151863 added to database and registry
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

FEP Registries: Black Magic & Crimson Cat / Cobra / Dominator / G.T.350 / LTD LX/Police & Marquis LTS / M81 / Pace Car / Predator / Saleen / Turbo GT & Turbo RS / Twister II

Wanted (Dead or Alive): VINs, door tags, buck tags, build sheets, window stickers, owner cards, transmission tags, axle tags

Unfortunately no other documents that we have found. Has air conditioning, console, lock group, roof, tilt wheel, am/fm. My brother seems to remember an 8 track but I don't. Did that come in the radio itself or was it in the glove box?

According to the radio code on the door tag the original radio was AM/FM stereo w/ 8-track. It was part of the radio in the dash.
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

Name:  IMG_20180115_092328770.jpg
Views: 308
Size:  113.7 KB

Here's a picture of the switch I was talking about.

And it does have the 8 track. Just hadn't paid close enough attention to the radio.

That toggle switch is not factory.
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

Thank you. I'll have to look into what its for.

The amp pull doesn't seem to work anymore.

Here's my '79. 60k miles. 5.0/4sp
    Looking through the options list it all it has is A/C, center console, hood graphic, light group, not sure what radio it had (long gone) but it did have rear speakers, possible alternative cobra package, the car was repainted and the cobra door logos replaced with the wrong ones, but I can see green pin stripping on all the molding (sadly covered by a orange stick on piece)

Dearborn 119501 added to database and registry
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

Default 1979 Cobra Door sticker

Name:  7E7596C2-0DC4-4F46-9396-FEC2DA51A26F.jpg
Views: 234
Size:  76.7 KB

This is the door sticker for my ‘79 Cobra can anyone help decode this

Quote Originally Posted by ‘79 Cobra Redneck View Post
    Name:  7E7596C2-0DC4-4F46-9396-FEC2DA51A26F.jpg
Views: 234
Size:  76.7 KB

This is the door sticker for my ‘79 Cobra can anyone help decode this
    Please post the buck tag from this car. Thanks.
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

1979 Cobra Dearborn #105895 added to database and registry
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

Quote Originally Posted by FoxChassis View Post
    Please post the buck tag from this car. Thanks.
    Decoded here: http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthread.php?186645
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

FoxChassis, you can add my car to the registry. Currently has 115000 kms. 4 Cyl Turbo and 4spd replaced with a 302 and 5 speed. Lowback seats replaced with Recaro's.

Name:  IMG_5242.jpg
Views: 153
Size:  65.9 KB

Name:  Deluxe Report.jpg
Views: 151
Size:  75.4 KB

Name:  IMG_6411 (2).jpg
Views: 152
Size:  46.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by 0F0 CBR View Post
    FoxChassis, you can add my car to the registry. Currently has 115000 kms. 4 Cyl Turbo and 4spd replaced with a 302 and 5 speed. Lowback seats replaced with Recaro's.
    Done!

Is the original door tag still available?
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast