Close

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Here you go...
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by emerygt350; 10-17-2015 at 09:28 AM.

Thanks
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

FEP Registries: Black Magic & Crimson Cat / Cobra / Dominator / G.T.350 / LTD LX/Police & Marquis LTS / M81 / Pace Car / Predator / Saleen / Turbo GT & Turbo RS / Twister II

Wanted (Dead or Alive): VINs, door tags, buck tags, build sheets, window stickers, owner cards, transmission tags, axle tags

Name:  20160611_104200.jpg
Views: 255
Size:  133.1 KB
    Name:  20160611_103857.jpg
Views: 256
Size:  150.5 KB
    Just wanted to let it be known that 170840 lives with me.
    1984.5 G.T.350 had since 16y/o
    95 Cobra, Crystal White

My buck tag is back on the car now, I removed it to clean it up.
    95 Cobra, Crystal White

170840 added to database and registry.

How many miles on the odo? Got a door tag? Does it have an of the following options?

http://foxchassis.com/fep/registry/gt350/options.html
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

FEP Registries: Black Magic & Crimson Cat / Cobra / Dominator / G.T.350 / LTD LX/Police & Marquis LTS / M81 / Pace Car / Predator / Saleen / Turbo GT & Turbo RS / Twister II

Wanted (Dead or Alive): VINs, door tags, buck tags, build sheets, window stickers, owner cards, transmission tags, axle tags

I'm not sure of the mileage, its got a 140mph speedo and I'm not sure that's factory. Has a sunroof, AC, power locks and Windows intermittent wipers I think, used to have a front tag bracket. That's all I can remember. The car is stored away at the moment and I can't get to the door tag, sorry.
    95 Cobra, Crystal White

140 speedo is aftermarket
    Sunroof is aftermarket
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

I kinda figured those two, lol!
    95 Cobra, Crystal White

Found a complete gt350 in the junkyard today. I have the data plate. Vin is 171872 61B M 0176. The 6 was crushed by the screw so its a guess. Its a complete car as of today.

Minus the rear bumper now.

What a freakin shame!
    95 Cobra, Crystal White

The car is in really nice shape. No rust even the paint is good still. Not sure how/why it ended up in the junkyard. The is also a 79 hb and an 82 coupe. All cars complete, but the 79 has rust through the floor and frame rails. Nice interior though which I purchased.

Did you remove the buck tag and keep it? If so can you flip it and take a pic of the back? Got a pic of the door tag? List of options and mileage?

Same for the other 79 HB and 82 coupe?
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

[attach]101532
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 246
Size:  120.3 KB
    Here are the pictures of the G.T. 350 buck tag. I'm going back tomorrow and I'll get pictures of the door tag and other buck tags tomorrow.

[attach]101947Name:  20160626_111959.jpg
Views: 244
Size:  92.5 KB

I finally went back to the gt 350 in the junkyard and took pictures of the door tag. I wasn't able to get pics of the 79 hatchback. I did pull the aluminum bumpers off of the 79 along with the sail panels.

171872 added to database and registry

Thanks!
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

Owner of 174106 as of roughly a month now. I'l try an post pics of door tag and buck tag.

Has Tilt, power windows & locks, cruise, A/C, amplifier, Am/Fm radio (no cassette), standard wipers, no rear defrost, 2.3L 4cyl, 5 speed. Original wheels are gone as well as 5-lug conversion and aftermarket springs/shocks. Would like to get a Marty report or something similar to find out how the car was built. Currently has just over 10k on it.

Name:  IMG_0054.jpg
Views: 194
Size:  63.5 KBName:  IMG_0062.jpg
Views: 194
Size:  71.1 KB
    Last edited by 84 GT350; 10-16-2016 at 08:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 84 GT350 View Post
    Owner of 174106 as of roughly a month now. I'l try an post pics of door tag and buck tag.

Has Tilt, power windows & locks, cruise, A/C, amplifier, Am/Fm radio (no cassette), standard wipers, no rear defrost, 2.3L 4cyl, 5 speed. Original wheels are gone as well as 5-lug conversion and aftermarket springs/shocks. Would like to get a Marty report or something similar to find out how the car was built. Currently has just over 10k on it.
    174106 updated in database and registry
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

Quote Originally Posted by 87GNsarefast View Post
    i just acquired 1777318
    You have one too many number there. (There is supposed to be only six numbers.)
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

Last edited by 87GNsarefast; 12-29-2016 at 12:53 PM.

Would you post pics of door tag, buck tag, and any other documents you have (window sticker, build sheet, Marti report, etc.) for 177318? How many miles on the odometer? Does it have any of the options in the following link?

1984 20th Anniversary Mustang G.T.350 Options
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

Ill post buck tag and door sticker when I return home this weekend.i will be saving this car from the awful shape its in now.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast