Close

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

What are the values of these cars if they are original?

I'm new to this. But I just picked up an 84 20th GT350 and any info or advise is more than welcome. I'm not sure what I need to "register" but I have pics of the door sticker and buck tag.Name:  image.jpg
Views: 310
Size:  98.9 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 313
Size:  92.3 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 313
Size:  99.9 KB

Very nice D_Rock, a ttop anny. That will be a fun summer cruiser. First thing I would do is source yourself a different set of wheels, but that's only based on my personal opinion and taste.

If you haven't already, start a thread in the "New User Introduction" section and say hi to everyone (and post more pics of your car). We can get into the hard hitting questions there, like your plans for her, etc.

Awesome car btw!
    Cheers!

Mike (TopGear85)

Have:
    85 Saleen #73-GT,2R,TuTone,Cruise,Pos,5spd,Charcoal
    ***August 2015 ROTM Winner!***

Had:
    79PC-San Jose #2890
    86GT-9L,TuTone,5spd,T-Tops,Sand Beige
    86GT-9L,TuTone,5spd,T-Tops,Charcoal
    90LX-Oxford Wht,5spd,Sunroof,5.0 Hatchback
    90GT-Oxford Wht,5spd

D_rock: I have added your GT350 to the database and registry. Please take a look at the following options list and let me know if your car has them. I already know most options your car has by the codes on the door tag and buck tag. The following list are items that are not indicated on either. If you happen to take up the front or rear carpet, or remove the spare tire or interior quarter panels, you may also find a build sheet. Also, how many miles are on the odometer? Thanks.

• front license plate bracket
    • interval windshield wipers (twist knob for timed delay + normal off/low/high)
    • light convenience group (engine compartment, glove box light, and front ashtray light, hatchback area light and switch, headlamp-on warning buzzer, remote release fuel filler door)
    • premium sound system ("AMP PULL" switch to left of radio and amplifier under center of dash pad)
    • tilt steering wheel
    • tinted glass (dark upper windshield, slight green or brown tint to side and rear glass)
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

FEP Registries: Black Magic & Crimson Cat / Cobra / Dominator / G.T.350 / LTD LX/Police & Marquis LTS / M81 / Pace Car / Predator / Saleen / Turbo GT & Turbo RS / Twister II

Wanted (Dead or Alive): VINs, door tags, buck tags, build sheets, window stickers, owner cards, transmission tags, axle tags

No front plate bracket. It does have an amp pull switch I'll have to get pics of the rest. I will hunt the build sheet. This car was almost parted out twice by two previous owners but not much progress was made. It is rough but mostly original. There is some body damage but totally fixable, and the interior is all there with plenty of wear considering overall condition. It hasnt been on the road since 09. I'm just now learning about these cars after finding this one.

I have 1FABP28M1EF177660. In process of restoring.

Quote Originally Posted by Berry Faust View Post
    I have 1FABP28M1EF177660. In process of restoring.
    Can you post the door tag, buck tag(s), build sheet, window sticker, owner card, etc. ? Thanks.
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

FEP Registries: Black Magic & Crimson Cat / Cobra / Dominator / G.T.350 / LTD LX/Police & Marquis LTS / M81 / Pace Car / Predator / Saleen / Turbo GT & Turbo RS / Twister II

Wanted (Dead or Alive): VINs, door tags, buck tags, build sheets, window stickers, owner cards, transmission tags, axle tags

178171 has changed hands and now lives in Cincinnati Ohio. Turned 70,800 miles on the 350 mile trip home. Runs like a top! Cant wait for warmer weather to drop the top!

1fabp28mxef173896Name:  2014-11-03_13.31.20.jpg
Views: 289
Size:  89.4 KB
    Last edited by Jake Killam; 02-01-2015 at 10:29 PM.

Jake Killam: Can you post a buck tag for this G.T.350? Do you have an owner card, window sticker, build sheet, Marti report, or Eminger invoice? How many miles on the odometer? Does it have any of the following options? Thanks.

air conditioner
    cruise control
    electric rear window defroster
    engine block immersion heater
    factory wheels: 14" '16-slot' or metric TRX
    front license plate bracket
    interval/delay windshield wipers (twist knob on end of wiper switch for timed delay, in addition to normal off/low/high)
    light group (underhood light, glove box light, buzzer when lights w/ driver door open and key not in ignition)
    louvers on hatchback (metal, 12-slats)
    lower bodyside protection (rough textured paint on body between wheels, below bodyside molding)
    power door locks
    power windows
    tilt steering wheel
    tinted glass (tinted windshield, slight green tint to side and rear glass)
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

mojosvt: 178171 has been updated in database and registry. Is a door tag available for your G.T.350?
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

Quote Originally Posted by FoxChassis View Post
    mojosvt: 178171 has been updated in database and registry. Is a door tag available for your G.T.350?
    I will uncover her and take a look tomorrow.

Hey fox chassis i saw this on a related tab sad day another one gone. One of the other members said that the yard doesnt sell complete cars. http://row52.com/Vehicle/Index/1FABP28W5EF176402

conmech - aka Marshall
    Pending build-1983 Mercury Capri RS NOT staying as it left the showroom floor......
    Sonic blue pearl, sand beige, netted halos, FR500 wheels and shiny under the hood.

Mine: 172140 5.0 5spd Ttop
    Current Cars:
    83 GT Turbo All org w/ org paint 127k miles
    84 GT350 5.0 Period correct changes 5spd T Top 44k org miles
    83 LTD Wagon I6 65k miles
    2010 Mercury Milan AWD
    2019 Flex SEL

Past Cars: 79 Pace Car 5.0 Auto, 80 I6 Coupe, 79 I6 Coupe, 81 4cyl Coupe, 92GT, 83 Capri RS Turbo, 82GT TTop, 83 GT 5.0, 84 GT350 5.0 Auto, 86 ASC Capri coupe #1, 78 5.0 Granada Coupe, 03 MACH 1 2013 Flex Limited

Quote Originally Posted by 8384GT View Post
    Mine: 172140 5.0 5spd Ttop
    Can you post a door tag, buck tag, owner card, build sheet, window sticker, etc? What options does it have?

Http://foxchassis.com/fep/registry/gt350/options.html
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

Default new additions

I am newly registered with FEP, and wish to add my current GT350 convertible to the registry. I also can provide info on two other GT350s that I was the original owner of.

Current car: 5.0 T5 convertible, 1FABP27M0EF172581, has A/C, power windows, locks, trunk, top, cruise, tilt, premium sound, have build sheet but it's in poor condition, will try to get good pics of buck tag and door tag. Car was sold new in California, and spent it's first 25 years there and in Arizona, but now lives in southern Alberta Canada.

I was the original owner of 181468, 5.0 T5 hatchback GT350, no A/C, power windows, locks and hatch, tilt, cruise, and premium sound, and also the original owner of 181470, 5.0 T5 convertible GT350, no A/C, power windows, top, tilt, cruise, premium sound. Both these cars were purchased in Canada, current whereabouts unknown, though in 2012 I did locate the convertible for sale in northern Alberta Canada.

I also currently own 2 1983 T-Top cars, one coupe and one hatchback, am curious about production numbers for these cars.

Also previously owned a 1981 Mustang Ghia, blistering 255 2V automatic with the fake convertible roof, a 1982 Fairmont coupe, and a 1989 Mark VII LSC, still kinda miss that one!
    Previously owned 3 1987 Thunderbirds, 2 were 3.8 and one was 5.0, and one 1988 Thunderbird 3.8. Amazing how many variations exist of the Fox platform![hr][/hr]

Last edited by missinglink; 05-17-2015 at 03:07 PM.

Already had 172581 in the database and registry. Found it on ebay in Omaha, NE in April 2011. Does it have an owner name and serial number plaque on the dash? How many miles on it now?

Added 181468 and 181470 to the database and registry. Do you know if either had an owner name and serial number plaque on their dash, and what the names and numbers were? How many miles did each have when you sold them?
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

Quote Originally Posted by DWestGT350 View Post
    Hey fox chassis i saw this on a related tab sad day another one gone. One of the other members said that the yard doesnt sell complete cars. http://row52.com/Vehicle/Index/1FABP28W5EF176402
    Those A holes there sure give up and give that JY some nice Mustangs.

Quote Originally Posted by FoxChassis View Post
    Already had 172581 in the database and registry. Found it on ebay in Omaha, NE in April 2011. Does it have an owner name and serial number plaque on the dash? How many miles on it now?

Added 181468 and 181470 to the database and registry. Do you know if either had an owner name and serial number plaque on their dash, and what the names and numbers were? How many miles did each have when you sold them?

172581 currently has 137k miles on it, and does have name/number plaque, though difficult to read, it indicates it is car 2581, but the name is unclear, it appears that someone tried to sand off the name for whatever reason.
    As for 181468, it had about 17,000 kilometers on it in January of 1985 when I traded it in on 181470. That car had approximately 12,000 kilometers on it when I sold it, and when I found it for sale on Kijiji in 2012 I believe it had 135,000 kilometers. Neither of these cars had the name plaque when I bought them new, but did have the Anniversary emblem.
    Car 172581 was purchased from Omaha Nebraska by me in April of 2012, I believe the seller had been offering it for quite some time when I purchased it through ebay.
    Last edited by missinglink; 05-18-2015 at 02:11 PM.

Hello just picked up a mustang gt 350 5spd conv carb barn find has approx 950 miles all original vin# is 1FABP27M8EF171954 and plaque on dash reads # 2272, trying to figure out if it's one of the 16 VIP cars issued

EF171954 added to the registry

What is the name on the dash plaque? Can you post pics of the door tag, buck tag, owner card, window sticker, build sheet, etc.? Can you tell me which options the car has by looking at THIS link? Thanks.

I would not be able to you which cars are the alleged "VIP" convertibles. I do not have all of the G.T.350 production data. Scot Moen (FEP member WISMACH1) supposedly has all that info and might be able to tell you which cars are the alleged VIP convertibles, and if yours is one.
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

I have three questions. If you don't have the special anniversary plaque on our dash, is there anyway to tell what your production number is? Second, any suggestions on where I can find replacement doors in steel or fibreglass? Finally, are their advantages to fibreglass vs steel replacement doors? Thanks.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast