Close

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Years later after ordering the car my Dad said he messed up on that car. He should have ordered all the options. Except the auto transmission.

Info and pic for 170731 added to the database and registry.

Owner Card looks like this: http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthre...=1#post1760776
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

FEP Registries: Black Magic & Crimson Cat / Cobra / Dominator / G.T.350 / LTD LX/Police & Marquis LTS / M81 / Pace Car / Predator / Saleen / Turbo GT & Turbo RS / Twister II

Wanted (Dead or Alive): VINs, door tags, buck tags, build sheets, window stickers, owner cards, transmission tags, axle tags

Ohhh yes. I've seen thise before. I'll check the glove box. I forgot to look there.

171997 has been relocated to Bon Accord Alberta Canada, and has me (Darren Lynch) as the new owner in the chain of history, if you would like to make the update @Foxchassis. I can also provide buck tag details for this car is they are not already in the database.

All I have for EF171997 is a door tag. If you have images of any other tags, stickers, or sheets, I'd like to see them.
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

FEP Registries: Black Magic & Crimson Cat / Cobra / Dominator / G.T.350 / LTD LX/Police & Marquis LTS / M81 / Pace Car / Predator / Saleen / Turbo GT & Turbo RS / Twister II

Wanted (Dead or Alive): VINs, door tags, buck tags, build sheets, window stickers, owner cards, transmission tags, axle tags

No problem, I have a scan of the build sheet that was in good condition, the buck tag is in place as well. What is the best way to get them to you? Is there an email that would work?

I sent those items to your email last month, did you receive them alright? Are there any interesting details you were able to discover from the sheet/tag photo?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567