Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

180740 added to database and registry
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

FEP Registries: Black Magic & Crimson Cat / Cobra / Dominator / G.T.350 / LTD LX/Police & Marquis LTS / M81 / Pace Car / Predator / Saleen / Turbo GT & Turbo RS / Twister II

Wanted (Dead or Alive): VINs, door tags, buck tags, build sheets, window stickers, owner cards, transmission tags, axle tags

Here is the buck tag for 180740.

Name:  ECA87E80-8ACD-48BC-B158-14F32E2F645C.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  133.0 KBName:  ECA87E80-8ACD-48BC-B158-14F32E2F645C.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  133.0 KB

180740 updated in database and registry
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

FEP Registries: Black Magic & Crimson Cat / Cobra / Dominator / G.T.350 / LTD LX/Police & Marquis LTS / M81 / Pace Car / Predator / Saleen / Turbo GT & Turbo RS / Twister II

Wanted (Dead or Alive): VINs, door tags, buck tags, build sheets, window stickers, owner cards, transmission tags, axle tags

I have 177300, it has well over 100k on it, it is a 5.0 5 speed t-top car. the only two options it does not have is cruise control, or rear window defrost. the door tag is unreadable, I can read a few things but so faded hard to see. the Radiator buck tag is missing as it was wrecked in the front end and has a 85 nose on it now.Name:  1984 GT350 4.jpg
Views: 58
Size:  132.8 KB, when I recieved car motor and trans missing and rear end was not the correct one. It now has an 8.8 rear with 3.55 gears, and sn95 5 lug conversion and disc brakes on it, I used pbr calipers on front, no the fr500s that are on it will not be staying on it as I have 17x8 bullets that go on it now.

Default Update to 181656

The car has come a long way in a little over 2 years. It's about 95% finished, just some final weatherstrip replacement is still needed. It's now tagged and cruising Cape Coral Florida. I've done all the work myself with the exception of having the top installed. I have the original seats. The bottom seat frames were trashed (rusted) and I got replacements, but I haven't had the guts to attempt to switch the bottom seats out to the new frames. The pictures are at random times over the last couple of months, with the 3rd picture down being the day I picked it up from the top installer. Since we're all quarantined I thought I'd share. Pretty happy with how it is turning out!
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    Last edited by ckeithp1; 04-04-2020 at 07:16 PM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456