Well, this isn't my first post but wanted to keep everyone informed of my progress. A few months back I did a pretty great job posting pictures of my progress until someone hacked into my photobucket account. So, this is a repost of my 4 month long venture. This is a true labor of love.

My name is Michael and I'm a proud owner of an 86 GT. I've owned an 92 GT and a 93 GT vert so, fox bodies run in my blood. I can't believe I found her. The story!! I purchased the 86 from the son of the father whom originally purchased it back in 86 in Dallas. So, I'll be the 3rd proud documented owner. I found her a four months ago and had her towed that day to my buddies shop in Austin to get her started and restored. The GT sat for 8 years holding 86k in original miles. The car didn't start which was a huge gamble. After replacing everything from the fuel tank, all parts inside, new radiator, new battery, and full tune up, she started right up. Let me know your thoughts as she has a few more days until the engine work..

First pictures when I found her on 08-05

08/09

09/28

Replaced the whole fuel setup since it sat for 8 years

10/01

10/15

11/04

More to come on another page..