Quote Originally Posted by Mike1157 View Post
Cometic USA built me a HG for the Monster,..but's it a stock replacement. It's a cometic stock gasket,..but it's still stock. I just sent them my old failed attempt copper HG to use as a template,...which in turn was patterned off of a stock Aussie sourced fel-pro print-o-seal.
Probably just shoulda used the fel-pro gasket and been done with it.

I had the same gauges you have in the red car. I could never get the speedo calibrated anywhere near close,..and the tach would never read correctly.

When I purchased the Autometers,...I paid HUGE for them..(1200.00) They were dead on,..but my wallet was just as dead.

I guess they fit the part.
Good ol Nordskog. I calibrated mine speedo easy enough...the tach seems fairly accurate..I've eyeballed it and looked at the Holley Log and said yep, it got over 6000 on both. lol My problem is the temp gauge on mine. If I grab the key and go right to cranking and running, no problems 97% of the time. if I hit on, but wait a few seconds, 95% of the time it sticks on a bright single digit. I've got a new sender for it when i redo my wiring.

I like those autometers...that's a great look in the red car. Since I am doing Holley HP upgrade, I have looked at getting the Holley EFI analog gauges...would be easy wiring....daisy chain to the CAN bus. Alas, I was over $1000 for the 6 dash gauges...and it kept going if I wanted a fuel pressure, afm, and vacuum gauge. So i guess I am stuck with the Nordskog for a while