Well, the car belonging to PIGBOY is now mine. My Dad(83GTJIM) and I now have a Dominator and a good assortment of parts in our shop. I'll be posting a lot of pictures later this week when I get together with Dad. Now, some stories about the car. I heard about it from Dad, he told me that he used to have a black t-top '83 GT that he made into a Dominator with a kit from Lee's Summit. He showed me the PIGBOY's thread, I AM IN. I fell in love with the car instantly. I'm a fan of the earlier four-eye's and this one was even sweeter because of the rarity and the kick ass DOMINATOR stickers. I bothered EVERYONE in my family about buying it for me, but no one was really interested. So, I kept on bothering and eventually Dad and I had a serious talk. We agreed to buy the car at long last. He worked out the logistics with PIGBOY. We left last Friday (11-1-13) to go get the car. We left Springfield, Missouri and headed to Parker, Colorado. We picked up the car from PIGBOY in Elizabeth in a Wal-Mart parking lot and headed out to Howard, Colorado to go and see about getting some parts from a guy with an '83 GT t-top (***NOTE*** This story is WAAAY longer, but I'm probably going to either let Dad tell it, or take some other time to type it out). Long story short, we made a KILLING in parts of the car. Including, 1983 Sport Seats with the netted halo headrests(The best part of the deal), the rust-free hatch with good condition 3-piece spoiler, entire back seat, carpet in good condition and lots of interior trim. All this and more for 125$! Talk about a great deal, huh? So, by now we're heading back home to Springfield. I got to drive the F-250 and trailer from Carthage, Missouri back to Springfield. Good experience for me. The car is now back in our shop along with some of our four-eye's. The car is rough, it needs a lot of TLC and some not so-TLC work done to it. I'm not a mechanic, or anything. Complete car novice, in fact. I'm just turned 16 years old and this car was a birthday present. I'm a ridiculously lucky "punk-kid" (as Dad calls me) with a sweet project car. I think our first step is to strip it out and have the body worked on. I'll stop the first post here and probably continue tomorrow. Wish me luck on the restoration!
Oh, and any information some of the Dominator experts or decoding guys want, I'm happy to provide.

The Dominator and I in Elizabeth Colorado. (11-2-13)

The Dominator and I in our Shop. (11-3-13)

The Dominator's profile in Colorado. (11-2-13)