Close

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Name:  Picture-11.jpg
Views: 288
Size:  75.0 KB

I occasionally come around with my friend Clarice, to enjoy some nice fava beans and chianti... and...sometimes liver.

Care to join us...for a bite?
    If they take my stapler, then I'll set the building on fire...

85 Mustang GT

I haven't been near as active on here as I was originally. Not because I no longer have any four eyes, or because I was turned off or bored with the site.
    Sue & I have been raising our now 3 year old granddaughter for the past couple of years & at our age that is more than a time consuming change in our lifestyle.
    I still like to come on here to read new posts when I get a chance, and now & then I get to welcome a new member.
    I still love the site and plan to be a part of it whenever I can.
    Ron
    PS we recently bought another four eye (an 86GTvert)
    I never seem to get the nut that holds the steering wheel fixed

Quote Originally Posted by dburdyshaw View Post
    Has anyone heard from "who-nxt" -- http://vb.foureyedpride.com/member.php?9137-who-nxt -- or know what happened to him?

On March 13, 2012, he sent me a really nice PM ---- and we communicated that way a few times ---- but then he disappeared. His last activity on this site was August 18, 2012.

I had sent him a couple of PMs ---- but never heard back.
    So ... ummm, has anyone heard from "who-nxt" -- http://vb.foureyedpride.com/member.php?9137-who-nxt -- or know what happened to him?

Nottingham, PA now...from Perryville, MD...From Levittown, PA

Quote Originally Posted by tbirdman View Post
    Name:  Picture-11.jpg
Views: 288
Size:  75.0 KB

I occasionally come around with my friend Clarice, to enjoy some nice fava beans and chianti... and...sometimes liver.

Care to join us...for a bite?
    still at lowes?
    My name is Andrew
    1986 GT Convertible- 2nd owner
    1984 SVO-Impound Yard find

I don't go MIA, sometimes I just read. Life gets real busy for me, especially during the school year. I work full-time, go to school full-time, I am married, and have a son whom I spend as much time with as possible. Don't worry, if I ever die, my wife knows to come on here and sell some of my parts. But, most of the parts and my 85 GT go to my son... Hopefully he doesn't get that car for at least another 50 years!

Justin
    1985 Mustang GT 5.0 CFI/AOD (originally)
    Now: 306, AFR 185s, Edelbrock Victor Jr. 302 Intake, Pro-Systems 4150HP, FTI/Ed Curtis custom cam, 170amp large case 3G Alternator, PA AOD with Silverfox SPT-MAC valve body, 3500rpm Stall, FRPP Aluminum Driveshaft, MM C/C plates, Tokico HP's, MM full length SFC's, SN95 Cobra brakes front and rear, 31 spline Fox length 8.8" with 4.10's, MM rear lowers and FRPP uppers, a few other MM suspension goodies, Jet Hot ceramic coated FRPP shorties, Pypes X-pipe, SpinTech Pro Streets and some other go fast parts.

1984 Mustang LX 5.0 4bbl/T5 (Sold)

LS swaps are the hair implants of the car world. Sure the owner is proud, but everyone else is laughing.

i been ever so busy and i went mia im alive and well and my poor 86 is blown up and has been sitting almost two years... and i have a ten month old son.
    86 GT Black "Elle" Center force, World Class T5, longtubes,underdrives,CAI, 87 throttle body and intake plenum with 1/2" spacer 13.89 at 101 . 180000mi now there is water in the oil an Working on an explorer gt40p and xcam combo,mass air conversion 9AL.
    87 short bed 351w 4x4 4 speed daily driver.
    life is short play hard:burnout and throw mud!

I am still here and will always be. I have been guilty of not logging into the forums as much since I use the Facebook Foureyedpride group often. I still enjoy the forum very much and it is really the only one that I follow.
    ~Paul

1982 Mustang GT
    1983 Mustang GT TTop
    1985 Mustang LX 5.0 Notchback
    1995 Ford F150 SVT Lightning
    www.cardomain.com/id/mustang4life1985

Quote Originally Posted by mustang4life1985 View Post
    I still enjoy the forum very much and it is really the only one that I follow.
    Happening more and more!

Facebook groups replacing internet site boards.

For those of us who do NOT like Facebook it truly is a shame!
    Mike
    Remember, "Drive Fast, Turn Heads, Break Hearts!"

1995 Ford Powerstroke F350 "Centurion" STRETCHED Crew Cab Dually

I like "Cut & Coach Built" vehicles!

www.musclecardeals.com

Neither here nor there

Quote Originally Posted by vintageracer View Post
    Happening more and more!

Try having to deal with moderating both......it's making me want to disconnect from the internet completely, no joke
    Thankful we have some help but still having to deal with FB drives me nuts. Taking the fun of this hobby for sure.

I would much rather forum use any day of the week.

What makes the Facebook page so much more appealing than the forum?
    Cheers!

Mike (TopGear85)

Have:
    85 Saleen #73-GT,2R,TuTone,Cruise,Pos,5spd,Charcoal
    ***August 2015 ROTM Winner!***

Had:
    79PC-San Jose #2890
    86GT-9L,TuTone,5spd,T-Tops,Sand Beige
    86GT-9L,TuTone,5spd,T-Tops,Charcoal
    90LX-Oxford Wht,5spd,Sunroof,5.0 Hatchback
    90GT-Oxford Wht,5spd

I did go MIA there for a little bit. I changed jobs twice, had two little boys and moved once.... It got real crazy for me there for a while. Every chance I got I would read, and I'm subscribed to a few threads so I would get notifications all the time. Heck sadly through the winter months the GT was down for the count and I didn't get it running till a couple weeks ago. But as far as the FB thing, IV totally writin it off.. It's just a bunch of hey look at me crap... I think the world was a better place with out it.. But that's just my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where did SINISTER go?
    '85GT Bright Atlantic Blue
    '92LX Bimini Blue-sold
    '93 COBRA Teal Metallic-sold
    '86SVO Oxford White-sold
    '86GT 'Vert True Blue-sold
    '81'GT' Medium Red-sold

Quote Originally Posted by mustang4life1985 View Post
    I am still here and will always be. I have been guilty of not logging into the forums as much since I use the Facebook Foureyedpride group often. I still enjoy the forum very much and it is really the only one that I follow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarnut View Post
    I did go MIA there for a little bit. I changed jobs twice, had two little boys and moved once.... It got real crazy for me there for a while.
    Going forward -- if you are going to be absent -- you need to submit a note signed by your mother ---- and no, it can't read, "Epstein's Mother." 10 points if you get the reference.

Quote Originally Posted by vintageracer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGear85 View Post
    What makes the Facebook page so much more appealing than the forum?
    Quote Originally Posted by Capriman86 View Post
    Try having to deal with moderating both......it's making me want to disconnect from the internet completely, no joke. Thankful we have some help but still having to deal with FB drives me nuts. Taking the fun of this hobby for sure. I would much rather forum use any day of the week.
    Good question -- concerning FB -- and I wish that I knew the answer. I finally signed up there -- because all the EXP/LN7 people went there -- and I don't want to be negative about it -- but what's so much BETTER about it? What was WRONG with just coming here?

When I think of this 'site, I have LEARNED a lot -- I have BOUGHT things from some of you -- I have GIVEN things to some of you -- I have made GOOFY jokes and not been run over by a car -- I have never MET any of you, but I do consider you all my CAR BUDDIES -- and I WONDER about you when you are missing -- which was the POINT of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by escogt View Post
    Where did SINISTER go?
    I dunno. I'm still trying to find out what happened to "who-nxt" ??? He was always real nice to me and he disappeared on 08-18-2012. I hope that he's okay.

Quote Originally Posted by dburdyshaw View Post
    Going forward -- if you are going to be absent -- you need to submit a note signed by your mother ---- and no, it can't read, "Epstein's Mother." 10 points if you get the reference.

Good question -- concerning FB -- and I wish that I knew the answer. I finally signed up there -- because all the EXP/LN7 people went there -- and I don't want to be negative about it -- but what's so much BETTER about it? What was WRONG with just coming here?

When I think of this 'site, I have LEARNED a lot -- I have BOUGHT things from some of you -- I have GIVEN things to some of you -- I have made GOOFY jokes and not been run over by a car -- I have never MET any of you, but I do consider you all my CAR BUDDIES -- and I WONDER about you when you are missing -- which was the POINT of this thread.

I dunno. I'm still trying to find out what happened to "who-nxt" ??? He was always real nice to me and he disappeared on 08-18-2012. I hope that he's okay.
    Lol so what I can't write my own note and just have my wife sign it no questions asked? Aw we take all the fun and mystery out of it lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by escogt View Post
    Where did SINISTER go?
    He probably got tired of being attacked. I don't blame him for saying enough is enough.
    Cheers!

Mike (TopGear85)

Have:

Had:
    79PC-San Jose #2890
    90GT-Oxford Wht,5spd

From some of the stuff some members saw of him on Facebook, I think he was just playing with us too. Last he posted he'd bought an 86 Saleen and was going to post pictures, but not of the number because he didn't want anyone knowing.
    1984 Mustang GT owned since 1991 (first car). Mercury Mountaineer GT-40P engine, some suspension mods, currently undergoing a five lug SN95 brake upgrade and more suspension mods. Some minor body and interior mods have been done as well.

2004 GT convertible, 2001 Taurus LX, 1994 F150, 1950 F-1 Ford Pickup

Quote Originally Posted by TopGear85 View Post
    He probably got tired of being attacked. I don't blame him for saying enough is enough.
    You're probably right. Same thing with 1982 nIghtMare
    '85GT Bright Atlantic Blue
    '92LX Bimini Blue-sold
    '93 COBRA Teal Metallic-sold
    '86SVO Oxford White-sold
    '86GT 'Vert True Blue-sold
    '81'GT' Medium Red-sold

I have been MIA for quite awhile now, but mainly due to life putting my projects on hold or canceling them all together I haven't forgotten bout this group though! Still the best and greatest collection of knowledge i have yet to find regarding these cars. Glad to be reading and posting again though!

Also the facebook group was a joke compared to the actual forum, much provide the company here than the bickering and butchering there.
    82 Mustang GT
    T5, 8.8
    Holley 650
    Performer 289
    BBK Shorties & H-Pipe
    Waiting for a Foureyed of the month vote!!!

Current Project: 1980 Project Green Machine

1999 Ford Taurus SHO DD

Quote Originally Posted by blue beast View Post
    Also the facebook group was a joke compared to the actual forum, much provide the company here than the bickering and butchering there.
    That was my biggest surprise. A forum offers some anonymity, but go over to Facebook where most people use their real name and they act like jerks.
    1984 Mustang GT owned since 1991 (first car). Mercury Mountaineer GT-40P engine, some suspension mods, currently undergoing a five lug SN95 brake upgrade and more suspension mods. Some minor body and interior mods have been done as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Travis T View Post
    From some of the stuff some members saw of him on Facebook, I think he was just playing with us too. Last he posted he'd bought an 86 Saleen and was going to post pictures, but not of the number because he didn't want anyone knowing.

Yeah that was a little frustrating (for me) because I'm so into learning about the early Saleens, but I can understand some people having reservations about sharing specific info about their cars. Heck, I didn't post much about mine when I first got it, but that was because I didn't have a title for it yet and I didn't want to talk about it until I did.
    Cheers!

Mike (TopGear85)

Have:

Had:
    79PC-San Jose #2890
    90GT-Oxford Wht,5spd

Quote Originally Posted by Travis T View Post

Yeah that was a little frustrating (for me) because I'm so into learning about the early Saleens, but I can understand some people having reservations about sharing specific info about their cars. Heck, I didn't post much about mine when I first got it, but that was because I didn't have a title for it yet and I didn't want to talk about it until I did.
    Cheers!

Mike (TopGear85)

Have:

Had:
    79PC-San Jose #2890
    90GT-Oxford Wht,5spd

Well the guy also had pictures of him getting ready to pull the engine out of his 85 and a 350 Chevy sitting beside it. Several comments were to the effect of out with the Ford junk and in with the good engine. Good bye, good riddance.

I didn't know that. Too bad, I thought that car was staying stock? I just wonder why he bothered with us in the first place? Who knows?
    Cheers!

Mike (TopGear85)

Have:

Had:
    79PC-San Jose #2890
    90GT-Oxford Wht,5spd

FEP Senior Member

This has been an interesting read. I am guilty of leaving, but when I need you I came back.
    I'm probably a bit older than most at 75, but still enjoy cars.
    I joined in 06 at a time I was starting to race a ft eng dragster. I dropped out soon after that because that was taking all of my time.
    I built several F/Z cars but only finished one .It was a drag car.
    I am back because I wanted and needed info. I found a car here that had been for sale for a while.
    Most F/Z don't come with all the goodies. My standards is 8.8 r/e and ft disc brakes, all 5 lug .
    This is just to start, then what ever you want for an eng. I have used 4cyl to 521.
    This car will have all of that ,and as yet I don't know eng. It will be stock as I don't need anything else.
    There is room in this world for every one.
    Already rec a lot of info and help.
    Will Rogers" common sense is not as common as you think"

I have not had a 4 eye for a few years i still come on here to get caught up on all the high jinx.....
    All my attention has been going to my Falcon
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by NAVYCAT; 04-05-2015 at 01:38 PM.
    2017 Ford Explorer Sport (DD) 1986 Capri 5.0 Silver/Red
    1969 Falcon XW GTHO coupe (SOLD) went to Australia
    Past 4 eyes-
    4th. 1981 Capri "White" Black Magic I6
    3rd. 1984 Capri RS V8 Black/grey
    2nd. 1984 Capri RS V8 White/red
    1st. 1984 SVO Grey/grey (traded it for a worn out 1970 BOSS 302)
    Both '84 Capri's vin# were 10 away from each other
    U.S. NAVY 1980-2009

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast