Close

Default 1979 Pace Car invoices, other docs??

I am looking to see if there are any other resources out there that may have original invoices or other documents for pace cars. Marti has invoices for 79s except for pace cars. Where did the pace car docs go??

Marti Auto never got the Eminger invoices for the Pace Cars because they were already in the hands of somebody else before Marti bought the whole lot from Lois Eminger's stash. The person who has the PC invoices is not doing anything with them, despite people willing to pay for them, and won't get them into the hands of somebody who will do something with them.
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

FEP Registries: Black Magic & Crimson Cat / Cobra / Dominator / G.T.350 / LTD LX/Police & Marquis LTS / M81 / Pace Car / Predator / Saleen / Turbo GT & Turbo RS / Twister II

Wanted (Dead or Alive): VINs, door tags, buck tags, build sheets, window stickers, owner cards, transmission tags, axle tags

Is it a secret who has them now or could we keep trying? I would be willing to contact whoever has them if I knew who to contact.