Close

Thread: New user

Default New user

So......I'm a new user as most of you guys guessed. Lol. I just happened to live in the western part of Massachusetts, I decided to sell a motorcycle and pick up a sweet old 86 gt convertible. I gotta say selling the bike was not an easy decision! BUT, having the GT makes it much easier. It just happened to be late in the convertible season around these parts, so I've been driving the hell out of her as much as I can, a few 75deg days works wonders for getting over the bike. Now, how can one describe the wonder of my latest baby? One can not, it seems every where I go I get the thumbs up, which is kinda weird for me coming from a plain old jane motorcycle. I even had a guy driving a brand New dodge challenger waving his arms out the window giving me the thumbs up! My thought is I bought something special. We'll boys and girls, I wish I could post some tech questions, but since she purrs like a kitten, I'll just lurk around for awhile and see what's up...cya and good night from MASS!

Oh, no you don't. You cannot give an intro like that and not post pictures. Post 'em up soon.

Welcome to FEP.
    Craig "IDMooseMan" Peters
    1979 Mustang Ghia Notchback, 2.3L, Holley 5200, 4-spd, 3.08:1 7.5" diff, A/C, PS, PB, AM/FM/8-Track, Sunroof, Rear Defroster
    USAF SSgt 63170 1983 - 1992; Co-Founder, Vice President, Omega Delta Sigma, ID-A 2/2015
    To those that serve and have served, "Thank You", to those that haven't, "You're Welcome"
    2.3L Horsepower Potential Thread
    Buyer/Seller Experience Link
    Build Thread
    The Four-Eyed Game - 2018 Version

I'll try to figure that out at a later date, it's raining out here and she's all cozy and warm under a cover. But since you asked..LOL....the wifey poo hated to ride the bike, she wanted to buy a jeep. I layed down the law and told her no! ( please don't tell her I said that. Lol) I always wanted an older fox, I've had a ton of car over my 40 years, not a mustang tho. Anywho, we argued and I slept on the couch for a week because of it, in the end daddy won (again don't tell her).. now for crying out loud we argue every night about who's taking the stang out for a spin, WOMEN? Who can understand them?
    I'll try (Mother Nature willing) to snap a few pics tomorrow, then try to figure out how to post them, not exactly computer savy. 106k on the clock and the 4th owner of a 27 year old car, go figure. I remember being in high school in 86, damn I'm old...night, KEN

FEP Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by Kenandtj View Post
    I layed down the law and told her no! ( please don't tell her I said that. Lol)

I remember being in high school in 86, damn I'm old...
    Atta boy Ken, you tell her! (please don't tell mine I said that though!)

I was in high school then too.....

Welcome to the site! You don't have to join and lurk just because your car purrs. Make us jealous...
    Quote Originally Posted by Travis T View Post
    I think this is my favorite car on the site right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by BLUECRAPI
    This is the best thread on the internet.
    Darran
    1982-1C (Black) GT T-Top:http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthre...he-Road-Thread
    1986-9L (Oxford White) SVO: http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthre...d-did-1986-SVO
    1979 (85:Tangerine) Coupe (my son's): http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthre...gerine-Machine
    1979 (3F:Light Medium Blue) Coupe (one day to be my other son's!) http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthre...um-Blue-Bomber!