Close

Default New purhase from fep member 85 nchp car

i am happy to say we are now the proud owners of this 85 black ssp north carolina car after purchasing this car from our friend and neighbor and also an fep member xxtrpr .we hope to post some pics of this car and all the goodies it came with .my son alex and i are not sure if we can restore this car the way it should be and if not he and i promised xxtrpr i would find an ssp purist that would do it justice and restore it to it former glory .if anyone has any info about this car i would greatly apprec it .xxtrpr has supplied us with alot of research that he has done but you never know there might be someone out there who could shed some more light on this rare find .i never knew how cool these cars were untill xxtrpr filled me in and i did some research on my own . it will really hurt if my son and i cannot restore it thanks for reading this rick r and alex B.T.W.heres a pic of the rr cover when we were inspecting the undercarriage Name:  rr cover.jpg
Views: 118
Size:  90.0 KB

This car is part of a group of 37 consecutive 5.0L coupes (FF251153 through FF251189). http://www.specialservicemustang.net/VINlist/85VIN.html One other in the group has recently been up for sale, but is a different special order number (#0687) than yours (#0691).
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

FEP Registries: Black Magic & Crimson Cat / Cobra / Dominator / G.T.350 / LTD LX/Police & Marquis LTS / M81 / Pace Car / Predator / Saleen / Turbo GT & Turbo RS / Twister II

Wanted (Dead or Alive): VINs, door tags, buck tags, build sheets, window stickers, owner cards, transmission tags, axle tags

Very sweet project. I checked it out today.
    Stan
    1986 Ford Mustang Saleen #80 Gray/gray
    1986 Mercury Capri ASC McLaren Coupe#20 Black/silver, gone.
    1985 GT Silver/gray T-top car, gone
    1985 Canyon Red Turbo coupe, gone

i am sorry to say that my son and i have decide not to restore this rare find but to pass it on to someone who can . we will be posting it for sale soon