Close

Default 1986 GT Vert (Arizona)1000$

1986 Mustang Gt 5 speed convertible, exterior is silver but needs paint as the AZ sun and age has damaged it. The top is white but looks brownish so plan on replacing that as well. Interior is vaquero red but yet again AZ sun has baked and faded that as well. New starter and battery. It leaks a little oil and the front fascia is busted and riveted back together missing fog lights. This is def. a project but a running one and no rust as its a AZ car. The car is located on Davis-Monthan AFB Tucson, Arizona 85708. It has a clear title and the emissons is current and good as well.
    Last edited by REDBEARD; 10-30-2013 at 04:51 PM.

Default 1000$ 1986 GT Vert (Arizona)

1000 bucks come get it outta my garage I could use the room for my other 3 cars.
    Last edited by REDBEARD; 10-28-2013 at 06:47 PM.

I can email or text other pics if anyone is interested.

Bump really like to sell this to someone on here as I just picked up a 83GL T-TOP today and I don't need 2 four eyes. I also don't wanna do craigslist or ebay yet because I would like to avoid the flakes.

Looks like it might be a great deal for someone.
    1986 Black GT with T-tops

Quote Originally Posted by gbranton View Post
    Looks like it might be a great deal for someone.
    I like to thank so. I just want the garage space for my 83 T-TOP. The registration and emissons just expired though so now its just gonna sit in my garage. If I win the Mega Millions I will just hold on to it and restore it along with the 83.

950$ for 4eye members if it doesn't sell this week then I will just list it on craigslist or ebay for more.

I mean really 950 bucks for a rust free mustang gt that has a clear title and runs????????????

FEP Super Member Bryan Knebworth's Avatar

Give the local Auto Trader a shot. In the meantime, shoot the wheels Cad Grey, respray the trim back to Black, put the top down, reshoot some pics, and ask $2000 OBO. If I was there, I could probably sell that car within 3 days

deal pending

Can mark this as sold