Close

Default Cargo shade repair???

Found one for my 85GT but it doesn't seem to wanna roll up on it's own. Is there a fix for this? Thanks- Mitch.

Neither here nor there

Before taking it apart, do make sure it just doesn't need to be re-wound back up.

It involves holding the shade itself and twisting the endcaps, you should feel the tension gain.

Quote Originally Posted by Capriman86 View Post
    Before taking it apart, do make sure it just doesn't need to be re-wound back up.

It involves holding the shade itself and twisting the endcaps, you should feel the tension gain.
    That is what I'm hoping. Previous owner said it worked but I'm not having any luck.

Dumb question but would this be a two man job? Thanks, Mitch.

Neither here nor there

I believe it does help to have 2 people, I haven't rewound one in ages so I can't remember the exact process, I do believe it is in the owner manual on how to do it though.

I believe it does help to have 2 people, I haven't rewound one in ages so I can't remember the exact process, I do believe it is in the owner manual on how to do it though.
    OK thanks.