Close

Thread: Twister 2

Default Twister 2

Looking to buy a twister 2 mustang. Have about 15k to spend but would like it to be well under that. Willing to travel 800 miles from Orlando for the right car. I am located in altamonte springs Florida
    -Nate
    Last edited by Nathanlewis; 09-23-2013 at 08:22 PM.

Per the guidelines posted at the top of this forum, a city and state are required for this ad. As of this reply you have only a city in this ad. Please update your profile or this ad, within 24 hours, or this ad will have to be removed. Thank you.

1. City and State Required for ALL Ads – You have two options: add your City and State in your profile (City and Province for Canada, other countries…we’ll just wing it), or you must put it in the ad itself. You may then delete your location in the ad once the item has sold.

Check out my Twister page on Facebook. There is a guy in KC with a white Twister II he has had for sale. I think is name is Nick Hoffman.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Musta...31762766908539
    Steve
    "Taillights in Your Face Jack? You've just been Dominated!"
    # Link to Facebook Dominator Mustang Fans # # Link to Facebook Predator Mustang Fans #
    # Link to Facebook Twister Mustang Fans #
    Current Stangs: Stangless
    Previously owned:
    84 Black GT, 85 Black T-Top Dominator GT # Link to Restoration Thread # 85 Dominator GT RIP 1995, 85 Predator GT, 83 Dominator GT, 82 Mustang GT

Nate: Do you have a specific color, roof option, transmission, axle ratio, or maximum mileage in mind.
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

FEP Registries: Black Magic & Crimson Cat / Cobra / Dominator / G.T.350 / LTD LX/Police & Marquis LTS / M81 / Pace Car / Predator / Saleen / Turbo GT & Turbo RS / Twister II

Wanted (Dead or Alive): VINs, door tags, buck tags, build sheets, window stickers, owner cards, transmission tags, axle tags

I'd like red and I'd prefer lower mileage but for the right price I may tackle a project