Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

One more time!
    I push my fingers into my eyes......

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Update - 2023 - Looking to buy 81 Mustang, 82/85/86 Mustang GT, and 79 - 86 Capri (No Sunroof). Not looking for all original/show cars or convertibles - I will be modifying. Would be nice if both were - Black Interior, PW, PL, AC, No - or very little rust. Motor/Trans/Axle not important. Options negotiable with price.

Now on Craigslist

Update - 2023 - Looking to buy 81 Mustang, 82/85/86 Mustang GT, and 79 - 86 Capri (No Sunroof). Not looking for all original/show cars or convertibles - I will be modifying. Would be nice if both were - Black Interior, PW, PL, AC, No - or very little rust. Motor/Trans/Axle not important. Options negotiable with price.

Bump!

To the Top
    Last edited by 79Coupe; 12-16-2013 at 09:52 AM.

To the Top

Bump, Bump, Bump

Going on eBay soon

Bump, Bump, Bump

To the Top

Bump for the New Year!

Up to the top

I know, I know, most of you have no use for this since you own Fox cars. BUT I just so happen to have a friend selling at 96 GT that this radiator would drop right into!! Problem solved!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123