Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Up to the top
    I push my fingers into my eyes......

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Update - 2023 - Looking to buy 81 Mustang, 82/85/86 Mustang GT, and 79 - 86 Capri (No Sunroof). Not looking for all original/show cars or convertibles - I will be modifying. Would be nice if both were - Black Interior, PW, PL, AC, No - or very little rust. Motor/Trans/Axle not important. Options negotiable with price.

Up to the top

Update - 2023 - Looking to buy 81 Mustang, 82/85/86 Mustang GT, and 79 - 86 Capri (No Sunroof). Not looking for all original/show cars or convertibles - I will be modifying. Would be nice if both were - Black Interior, PW, PL, AC, No - or very little rust. Motor/Trans/Axle not important. Options negotiable with price.

Up to the top

One more time!

Bump, Bump, Bump

Bump, Bump, Bump

Up to the top

Up to the top

Up to the top

Bumpity Bump

Up to the top

Up to the top

Up to the top

Bump, Bump, Bump

Up to the top

Up to the top

Up we go!

Up to the top

Still for sale. May be posting on CL soon.

Up to the top

Up to the top

One more time!

Bump, Bump, Bump

Up to the top

Bump, Bump, Bump

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast