I know this is not 4-eyed related but it is something that I have recently added to my 2012 GT tat has made a world of difference. If you have ever heard of anyone having any shifting issues with their MT-82 6-speed transmission, then this additive is nothing short of a miracle.

The results have been amazing. The notchiness is gone – the 1,2,3 gear nibble is gone. On a cold morning I can shift directly into second like butter where before I had to leave second out of the shifting pattern for 5 miles or so. It’s only 0.9 oz(half this bottle) but the difference it makes is phenomenal. It does not smell like the std traction lock friction modifier or anything like it. It just looks like std motor oil. Smells a bit aromatic (thinners and solvent based) but nothing sulfur based or caustic.

Since transmissions like the Tremec 3550 or more modern TKO 500/600 transmissions have similar (brass) blocker rings, I wonder if this additive would improve shifting in those transmissions as well. If the 3550 in my 85 GT had any issues, I wouldn't hesitate to try it. Retail is $42 from Ford(covered under my warranty) which seems excessive for .9oz of fluid. But if it works, it works.

Just trying to pass on my euphoria to a product that seems to have market potential.