Close

Default All Pony Cruise in Prescott October 5 2013

Here is the info about the second every Mustang cruise coming up in less than a month in Prescott.
    This is a free gathering with donations accepted for the Sheriff's mounted posse benefit.
    ************************************************** ***********************************
    Our Fall Pony Only Cruise is scheduled for Oct 5, 2013, from 10am-3pm, in the parking lot of Walmart near In-N-Out Burger, at the corner of Highway 69 and Prescott Lakes Parkway.

Parking starts at 8am.
    Please visit www.MustangProjectCruise.com
    I never seem to get the nut that holds the steering wheel fixed

I was at the first one and it was GREAT!

Here is the latest info that I have received for the fall "Pony only cruise" on the 5th of Oct in Prescott Az.
    I am posting it as a reminder that it would be great if this forum was well represented there in a couple of weeks.
    Foureyed meet up at Cracker Barrel in Prescott Valley afterwards for late lunch/early dinner around 3:30.
    Ron

************************************************** ************************************************** ***

Great Registration response for the Oct 5 PONY ONLY CRUISE! Thanks to everyone who has responded with their Registrations.
    If you haven't yet registered your Mustang for the Pony Only Cruise, please do so now. IT IS FREE:

Our Fall Pony Only Cruise is scheduled for Oct 5, 2013, from 10am-3pm, in the parking lot of Walmart near In-N-Out Burger, at the corner of Highway 69 and Prescott Lakes Parkway. Parking starts at 8am.

++++++++++++This is the Last Mustang-Only Cruise of the Summer. Don't miss out.++++++++++++

(Just to clarify): This a Cruise in the sense that you cruise on
    in in the morning, park yourself for the day, and cruise on home after it is over. It's like a Car Show, but without the judging, without the spit & polish (although that's ok too), without the new paint, maybe some dings here and there - you get the idea.
    Word is getting out to surrounding areas that our last event had an extremely good turnout, and worth the trip to Prescott to participate.
    Same deal as last May's Mustang Project Cruise - No fee for vehicles or attendance (as in FREE), but I would appreciate it if you would sign up at www.PonyOnlyCruise.com so I know how many Mustangs to expect.

SEE BELOW FOR SPECIAL DASH PLAQUE INFO!
    Also, while there is no mandatory charge for getting a stall for your car, we would really appreciate that you donate whatever you can to benefit our nonprofit sponsor (the Yavapai County Jeep Posse) when you get to the event, with my thanks.
    100% of the proceeds from this Cruise go to the Jeep Posse. They need the cash for all the GREAT behind-the-scenes things that they do to help everyone in this community (from Search & Rescue to Evacuation Planning and Implementation).
    Their communication gear costs an arm and a leg to run and replenish, and their mobile command and communications truck needs to be kept maintained to provide the high level of service that we have grown to expect.

The Posse will have one of their S&R Jeeps at the event and will be happy to talk to you about what they do, and how you can join their team.

Don't be shy, show off all the great things you have done to your Mustang over the Summer!
    If you can Push it, Pull it, Trailer it, or Drive it, your Mustang should be at this cruise.
    Any Year Mustang, Any Model Mustang, Any Condition Mustang is Welcome at this cruise.

You are welcome to sell any of your PERSONAL stuff at the Cruise (including your Mustang), but caution, NO COMMERCIAL SELLING.
    Businesses are welcome to get a free booth to show off their products, hand out their literature and take (pay-later) orders but, please, NO COMMERCIAL SELLING. The City is getting pretty focused about such infringements.

Debbie and I are scouring the countryside for some more prizes for the Raffle that we hold during the Cruise, also to benefit the Jeep Posse. If you are a business or individual that has a hankering to donate goods to the raffle, I will be pleased to arrange pickup of your valuable item(s) if you would please email me at

Don@PonyOnlyCruise.com

With heartfelt thanks for your ongoing support,

-Don
    Last edited by BLK BRD 88; 09-28-2013 at 07:15 PM.

It was warm & balmy yesterday in Prescott for the Pony Only Cruise near In & Out Burger. I am guessing that around 80-90 Mustangs from all manufacturing eras showed up including about a dozen Foxes.
    I was asked by a member to remove the pic of his car, since the pics weren't more than thumbs anyway, I have removed all of them.
    sorry
    Ron
    Last edited by BLK BRD 88; 10-07-2013 at 12:01 AM.

Sounds like it was a lot of fun, and I didn't realize that was Aboo's SSP...that thing looks amazing! Ron, when I click on the pics it brings me to some strange site (it doesn't open the pictures), is there anything you can do to fix this, or is it my computer?
    Cheers!

Mike (TopGear85)

Have:
    85 Saleen #73-GT,2R,TuTone,Cruise,Pos,5spd,Charcoal
    ***August 2015 ROTM Winner!***

Had:
    79PC-San Jose #2890
    86GT-9L,TuTone,5spd,T-Tops,Sand Beige
    86GT-9L,TuTone,5spd,T-Tops,Charcoal
    90LX-Oxford Wht,5spd,Sunroof,5.0 Hatchback
    90GT-Oxford Wht,5spd

My computer did the same...when I tried to open the GT vert picture

Please refer to original post for changes to this thread that became necessary.
    Ron
    Last edited by BLK BRD 88; 10-06-2013 at 11:19 PM.