Close

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: My Daddywagon

That's cool. Why did you start with such large spacers last time? Maximum Motorsports makes some really nice ones, FYI.
    Brad

'79 Mercury Zephyr ES 5.0L GT40 EFI, T-5
    '17 Ford Transit Connect Titanium LWB
    '14 Ford Fusion SE Manual

I think I got caught up in the brand name and I knew I would be getting the brembos... eventually.

I am experiencing difficulties with the tremec tr-3550. Specifically shifting in to second gear. Whether it’s on the upshift or downshift the trans won’t go in to second. I have to try over and over before the lever goes into gear. I am going to save for a t56.

Quote Originally Posted by ZephyrEFI View Post
    That's cool. Why did you start with such large spacers last time? Maximum Motorsports makes some really nice ones, FYI.
    Turns out I have to use the old 1 inch spacers. The Brembos combined with these wheels require greater than 3/4 inch spacers.

Let me know when if you're going to sell that 3550. I'm looking for one or a TKO. I might even have found a great deal a top loader...but kinda want OD.
    1985 GT, Sunroof, 5 Lug, Rear Discs, 01 Graphite Bullets, 88 forged piston shortblock, 2.02/1.60 Alum heads, Weiand Stealth, Holley C950 TBI, BBK Long tubes

Quote Originally Posted by droopie85gt View Post
    Let me know when if you're going to sell that 3550. I'm looking for one or a TKO. I might even have found a great deal a top loader...but kinda want OD.
    Sure! Truth be told I am a hoarder of sorts. I have trouble selling. I am always thinking someday I am gonna need that... Also there is the obstacle of acquiring a T56 Magnum in my desired ratios to fit a windsor bellhousing, that I cannot afford. But as soon as all the stars in the cosmos align I will let you know. I’m gonna go buy my lottery ticket!

For what you pay for a new T56, they'd better put whatever ratios you want in there!
    Brad

'79 Mercury Zephyr ES 5.0L GT40 EFI, T-5
    '17 Ford Transit Connect Titanium LWB
    '14 Ford Fusion SE Manual

Quote Originally Posted by ZephyrEFI View Post
    For what you pay for a new T56, they'd better put whatever ratios you want in there!
    Agreed!

https://youtu.be/khdwzwzKkjw
    Everything is rattlin’. It needs a lot of work!
    Last edited by nelzfoxes; 10-13-2019 at 10:31 AM.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213