A couple weeks ago the engine developed a random shake and would break up around 3500 RPMs. I checked the cap, rotor and replaced the plugs but it was still there. So I figured it was electrical and I went back over every ground wire no matter how large or small and verified all injectors wiring was not faulty. I looked at maybe getting a new harness but decided to try a different computer first, I have a few, and sure enough the DA1 computer was the problem. I replaced it with a VJ1 from an 86 auto trans car which meant I had to reset the idle. With the TPS, IAC and SPOUT disconnected I set the idle and when I hooked everything back up I got the whistling noise from my BBK throttle body again. I dealt with the noise before by using a plate between the IAC and TB so I started that process where the noise goes away and it doesnt disrupt the idle. They make an adjustable plate for around 50 dollars but I make mine from an old license plate, seems to work well for me.
The DA1 shows no obvious damage or corrosion but seeing as I dont have a book that list what voltages I should be getting when its energized I will just toss it.

To make getting the size easier I have a few plates.