We have a quick, easy, affordable way for vendors who are looking to get their wares in front of FourEyedPride's audience. Access to our Vendor Classifieds can be had for $75.00 for 6 months or $125.00 for 1 year and can be purchased automatically through the User CP if you have a valid PayPal Account.
First, locate the Settings button in the upper right corner of the screen:
When you get into the Settings/User CP area, scroll to the bottom. In the column on the left, the last 'section' should be "My Settings". Click "Paid Subscriptions" under the "My Account" subheading. Again, handy red ellipse doing its best:
You'll now see the various options available to users. You're interested in one of the middle two, the 6-Month Vendor Classified Option or the 1 Year Vendor Classified option. Go to the appropriate pull-down box and select the price that is displayed, then click "Order."
Next will be a screen confirming your choice and asking you to Order Using PayPal. Click the Order Using PayPal button and at that point you will be directed to PayPal's secure payment system.
Once you have completed your PayPal transaction, there MAY be a delay of 24-48 hours for everything to get updated and get you active, although it should not take that long in most cases. If you haven't been granted access within 24-48 hours, notify an administrator so that we may address your account.
With this access, we ask that you observe basic etiquette and use some common sense:
- Please do not spam up the Vendor Classifieds with countless listings for only one item a piece.
- Please do not "bump" up your listings to try to drive other vendors off of the first page of the Classifieds. Bumping threads up is okay, but don't go overboard.
- You are expected to adhere to the FEP.com standard regarding parts cars.
- You can post about your products IF it is relevant in current threads around the board. Please do not try to resurrect every old thread that might be remotely relevant to your product(s).
- Over-the-top, high-pressure salesman tactics generally irks message board users, it does not tend to win people over.
And, as with other aspects of board participation, FEP reserves the right to revoke your access and/or refund your purchase should it be deemed appropriate by the administration. Vendors who have questionable business practices, unusually high numbers of bad reviews or who have acted inappropriately on this board previously will not be allowed to advertise on FEP.