Close

Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 242505152
Results 1,276 to 1,278 of 1278
    FEP Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by ZephyrEFI View Post
    I went to the button head screws. That was definitely the right move!
    Looks great! Nice trick with the WB wiring too. Gotta keep that one in mind. Simple and effective!
    '85 GT

Well, I haven't touched the car in a while. I've been busy with other stuff, but also I don't want to drive it too much running lean so as to not damage anything like the cats. I don't even know if that's a thing, but it's what I'm doing I guess. I've been waiting to get something worked out with the guy I want to do my tuning. I don't know if he's not particularly interested in doing it, since I don't believe he works at a tuning shop anymore, or if he's just a bit forgetful.

But I'm planning on winterizing it in the next few days. I finally found some Sta-bil in stock, so I grabbed it. I haven't done the oil pressure switch yet. I'm finding it a bit daunting because I have no record of what wiring is where for the wideband. And I'm hesitant to put a relay on the DCC fan controller. I seem to remember, they tell you to run the power wire STRAIGHT TO THE BATTERY DAMMIT. Maybe I can put it on the ground side?
    Brad

'79 Mercury Zephyr ES 5.0L GT40 EFI, T-5
    '17 Ford Focus ST
    '14 Ford Fusion SE Manual

It's a nice day for a change, so i thought I'd take the car for a ride and then get it ready for winter. Well, the battery is dead as hell. 1.8v. Why? The temps have been cold with lows in the 20s, but not THAT cold. It probably sat for about 2 months. I don't think there's a bad enough current draw on it.

I think what's probably the case is that the battery is toast, which I suspected last summer when it wasn't hitting the 14s consistently while driving. Autozone said it tested good, but I was skeptical.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk
    Brad

'79 Mercury Zephyr ES 5.0L GT40 EFI, T-5
    '17 Ford Focus ST
    '14 Ford Fusion SE Manual

Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 242505152