Close

Default 1982 Ford Granada - $1500

[h=1982 FORD GRANADA - $1500 (JONESBORO)]2[/h]http://jonesboro.craigslist.org/ctd/3924883252.html

They don't make them like this any more. Vintage Classic GL Deluxe model 3.3 inline 6 vinyl top in great condition, original chrome hub caps still have a shine, original wood grain in great shape, hood ornament is intake.

All the electric windows work original FM radio works. A great piece of history 82 is the last year they used the Granada name and the first year ford introduced the blue oval symbol since the great depression.

Starts and runs outside needs some work but inside is in very good shape for the year no visible tears or rips in seats, no burn marks just needs a good shampoo. A great piece of American history

6 CYLINDER AUTOMATIC

4 DOOR SEDAN

call Russell

870-932-3461

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Posting ID: 3924883252
    Posted: 2013-07-09, 4:30PM CDT
    Updated: 2013-07-24, 12:45PM CDT

This one is killing me.

It's essentially local to me. No shipping.

How often do you see an '82 Granada for sale?

Whyyyyyyyyyyyy does it have to have that dent?

I'll never find the parts for it ---- and then the repairs costs are going to be pricey

I'll bet that it is owned by some ol' dude that garaged it -- and changed the oil properly -- and all that good stuff.

Now I'm sad.

Blog Entries

Man. A Grenader. There is a reason they do not make them like that any more.
    1983 Mustang G.T. No-option stripper- I like strippers.
    5.0, GT40P heads, Comp Cams XE270HR-12 on 1.6 rockers, TFI spring kit, Weiand 174 blower, Holley 750 mechanical secondarys, Mishimoto radiator, Edelbrock street performer mechanical pump, BBK shortys, T-5 conversion, 8.8 rear, 3.73 gears, carbon fiber clutches, SS Machine lowers, Maximum Motorsport XL subframes, "B" springs.

Quote Originally Posted by brianj View Post
    Man. A Grenader. There is a reason they do not make them like that any more.
    Well yeah. I know what you mean. After they achieved this level of greatness, most car-makers gave up.