Close

Default Access to X-Plan pricing (Friends and Family)?

If anyone has an X-plan PIN that will go unused this year, and is willing to share, I would be grateful. The vehicle I'm looking at is available at X-Plan, and I'm ready to buy.

After some research I found that PINs are available through Mustang Club of America and SVTOA. Great! I thought I was good to go, however they both require a 60-day membership prior to providing the PIN. The car I ordered is scheduled for delivery by mid-July. I will be willing to provide my information through PM in order to generate the PIN (name used to generate PIN must match the registration on the vehicle).

I seem to remember a thread that covered this but a search uncovered nothing. Thanks!

Dad

go here https://www.fordpartner.com/partnerweb/login.do
    enter MC405 in the partner code and then click the "pins" icon and then " generate a pin for me" and see if you can get one.

Quote Originally Posted by liv2roc View Post
    go here https://www.fordpartner.com/partnerweb/login.do
    enter MC405 in the partner code and then click the "pins" icon and then " generate a pin for me" and see if you can get one.
    Thanks! I did see the 60-day membership requirement listed there though. What do you think? Are they really gonna check?

i got one for my mom and they never checked. but i did pay the $50 mca fee and signed her up for a membership.