Close

Blog Entries

Default Mobile Users: Tapatalk and non-Tapatalk options

For those that use Tapatalk, I enabled Tapatalk this morning. I have never used it, so I am unable to provide any support for it. Have at it. Feel free to post about whether or not it works

For those that use mobile devices and do NOT use or want to use Tapatalk, there IS a default mobile theme. You can choose it in the bottom left corner. It is the bone stock vB4 mobile theme. No changes have been made. Hopefully it works well enough for those of you who wish to make use of it.

Blog Entries

Since I got a PM about this: Tapatalk is a forum reader app that supports zillions of message boards, is very popular, and I've never used it. People asked for us to join up, we did. I looked into having our own app, but it was cost-prohibitive. So, if you have a smart phone, you have three options: your browser, Tapatalk, or the vB4 mobile theme (which is free, and works, but isn't terribly slick looking).

Tapatalk for Android on the Google Play Store (search results as there appear to be many flavors from beta/trial to Pro to whatever)

Tapatalk for iPhone (their search results were all weird, you can search for other variants on your own)