Close

Default Elastomeric coatings

If you ever had a cuda or goat or 71 charger or on and on, these cars had a elastomeric bumper package available to them.

I have a professional spraying system for this stuff and can reproduce the finish or coat a bumper or whatever you need coated in any thickness.

If this is something you feel you might need hit me up. Rear louvers asc hatch wings whatever.

Feel free to discuss applications here or pm me and we can come up with a plan if it is what you need.

No its not flex all in a can from walmart with the fat guy on the can. But that might be fun to watch you try it that way.

I can coat interior panels that are wasted and they become very nice as long as they are smithed prior to coating.

The coating is loaded with titanium oxide particles which gives it a real high u.v. Rating as well.
    HARVESTER OF EYES

DAMN IT! LET THE RABBITS WEAR GLASSES, SAID THE CRIES OF THE CARROT.
    YOU SHOULD NEVER SMOKE IN PAJAMAS, YOU COULD CATCH ON FIRE AND BURN YOUR FACE.

Quote Originally Posted by PIGBOY View Post
    If you ever had a cuda or goat or 71 charger or on and on, these cars had a elastomeric bumper package available to them.

I have a professional spraying system for this stuff and can reproduce the finish or coat a bumper or whatever you need coated in any thickness.

If this is something you feel you might need hit me up. Rear louvers asc hatch wings whatever.

Feel free to discuss applications here or pm me and we can come up with a plan if it is what you need.

No its not flex all in a can from walmart with the fat guy on the can. But that might be fun to watch you try it that way.

I can coat interior panels that are wasted and they become very nice as long as they are smithed prior to coating.

The coating is loaded with titanium oxide particles which gives it a real high u.v. Rating as well.
    If you still need information and help you can find it here