I've got a 5.0 1986 Mercury Capri
    - 137xxx miles
    - 5 speed new clutch
    - New head gaskets
    - In the middle of timing it after upper end gasket change
    - Has ttops but they leak
    - Bubble back rattle can black primer
    - Rust hole under driver seat drove it for 3 years
    - When I put in the clutch heavy duty ford racing, max motorsports clutch quadrant and firewall adjuster never had a problem.
    - Super light interior gutted still have 80% all the important things
    - Dash stopped working pretty sure its the PCB

Wanting a sporty car my email is corvette-zr1-650hp@hotmail.com
    The pics on my profile show the car the hatch was a mustang one but I put the original back on.

If I sold it I would ask a ridicules amount even though its kinda dinged up the body has like four not to bad of dents the fends got a couple to but its a Capri.
    I've been offered 2000$ for my hatch back bubble back let me know if not I don't mind keeping it cuz I love it

Ocean Shores, Washington
    Last edited by Capriman86; 04-05-2013 at 07:37 AM.

FEP Member

What the hell did you say???
    '82 Mustang GT 408, 5 speed, Road and Track car
    '72 Torino Sport Fastback-460, C6, 3:70 Trac-Loc, Triple black
    '65 Falcon Hardtop-289, C4, 3:00 9"
    '32 Roadster 302, 2 barrel, 3 speed, 8"

"Paradise Road.."-John Milner-AmericanGraffiti

Neither here nor there

I don't know if anywhere in there you have your City and State, if not please add it to that mess within 24hrs or the Ad will have to be deleted.

Please refer to Rule 10 too

Thank you

1. City and State Required for ALL Ads – You have two options: add your City and State in your profile (City and Province for Canada, other countries…we’ll just wing it), or you must put it in the ad itself. You may then delete your location in the ad once the item has sold.

10. Make your ad readable, for crying out loud. Just like the turn signals on a car, using the SHIFT, ENTER, comma and period keys won't cost you anything. Don't make a huge block of run-on text about your car and expect people to read it.

If you want top dollar for your car, run a spell check, proofread, and make paragraphs. We even have nifty numbered or bulleted list options available in the message editor. Presentation IS everything when advertising a car.

Right or wrong, if your ad is a sloppy mess and your pictures are either nonexistent or of exceptionally low-quality, people may well think that this lack of attention to detail has influenced the condition of the car. A little effort can go a long way in an ad.

Quote Originally Posted by 1986capriman View Post
    i got a 5.0 1986 mercury capri 5 speed new clutch new head gaskeets in the middle of timing it after upper end gasket change 137xxx miles tops they leak bubble back rattle can black primer rust hole under driver seat drove it for 3 years when i put in the clutch heavy duty ford racing max motrosports clutch quardrant and firewall adjuster never had a problem super light intirior gutted still have 80% all the important things dash stopped working preetty sure its the pcb wanting a sporty car my email is corvette-zr1-650hp@hotmail.com th epics on my profile show the car the hatch was a mustang one but i puit the original back on if i sold it i would ask a redicules amount even though its kinda dinged up the body has like four not to bad of dents the fends got a couple to but its a capri iv been offered 2000$ for my hatch back bubble back let me know if not i dont mind keeping it cuz i love it

huh??
    86 GT Saleen clone

Guess the guy has never heard of punctuation. I need an aspirin after trying to decipher that. Sad thing is, I have seen worse.
    2013 Focus ST3 2.0 turbo 6 speed

85 LTD, 90k miles, 3.8/c5,For sale... Or restomod if it doesn't sell

87 Conquest TSI widebody 2.6 Turbo/5speed, also maybe for sale

94 Tempo 3.0v6/5speed 92 GLS clone project

90 gmc sierra 2wd short box. 73k showroom condition, fender flares, 31" BFG All terrain. 350ci 4.10 gear

Quote Originally Posted by Chrome_Rush View Post
    Guess the guy has never heard of punctuation. I need an aspirin after trying to decipher that. Sad thing is, I have seen worse.
    I think that Boomhauer off of King of the Hill made that post..."Man I tell you what the car is fast, man, fast, like vroom vroom, fast, just fast man, dang..." LOL! I feel bad for the car.

Adam
    84 lx convertible - 306 w/auto...moderate motor build completed June 2013
    93 lx - Sold
    In search of a CC or BM project that isn't rusted out...need a Capri!!!

Daily Drivers
    04 Mazda 6 Sport
    12 F-250 XL w/CC and 6.2L

Perhaps this post was done from a Smart Phone. Which could account for the style and lack of punctuation and syntax issues.

That said I agree with Chrome Rush -

Only I reached for the Dramamine
    1986 SVO 7b - Original Owner
    1988 Turbo Coupe - Original Owner
    2015 Fusion Titanium AWD - DD
    2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee - Son's DD

Past Pony's

1964 - Mustang - 289 - 225 HP - Dad's - Delivered 4/17/64
    1965 - Mustang - Hi Po GT - Prairie Bronze
    1967 - Shelby GT 350

Neither here nor there

I won't delete it because you did post your location, but I also just went in and tried to break up your post to make it "More legible" but I am having a hell of a time figuring it all out.

Now that I separated it, please go in and make more changes to help clarify it, also put the price you are asking for the car, not just what you have been offered.

Thank you