Close

North Florida/ "Way Down Yander On the Chattahoochee"

Default 4EP needs a trader feedback score!

You know, like on the Corral, e-bay, and other sights. A number next to the persons name that can be clicked on to check out past transactions.
    69 Mustang Fastback= EXPENSIVE
    84 SVO= project pick up the front wheels
    86 Coupe= project show car
    87 Mark-VII Vortech'd351/T56= TROUBLE
    93 Town&Country= DD/work van
    96 F150 Lightning FlareSide= boat hauler
    99 P71 the "PO-RAUDER"=weekend ride (awaiting built motor)
    00 Excursion 7.3PSD= long distance trips
    05 F250 V10 SCSB= the Hot-Rod pick-up, trailer puller
    Wifes rides: 97 Exploraineer Sport V8= DD, 93 GT 2.3t/T5= backup, 05 F250 SCSB 4X4= toy

There's the Buyer/Seller Experiences board, but most people never use it.
    1986 Mustang Notch, 2.3L Turbo Project

I know it's there, and have used it one time. That's my point!
    Wifes rides: 97 Exploraineer Sport V8= DD, 93 GT 2.3t/T5= backup, 05 F250 SCSB 4X4= toy

Neither here nor there

It's something that will be considered for sure.

It's left up to the buyer and seller to add this info to the buyer/seller experience forum.
    The more "Features" you request the more $ and time are needed tho implement them.
    Corral.net has advertisers, and active word advertising within posts, e-bay is profit driven.
    People have to remember this site is owner and donation funded for the most part as well as having a few tasteful advertisements from companies that support our hobby.
    Some people here are low on cash, stingy or just plain broke.
    As you don't have the donation tag under your user name I'll be nice and put you under the "low on cash" category.
    Trader feedback is a nifty feature, but it's only as good as the users. I've used it on corral and svtperformance, with almost half of my transactions never being commented on by the person I've done business with. If the people conducting business are diligent then the system works, if not, then you get the latter.
    Last edited by Mr Joshua; 03-20-2013 at 09:29 AM. Reason: I wasn't done!
    83 GT w/ T-Tops (JeffCleaned)
    2021 Turbo Blue Audi S5

It's a good option, but this a close knit, and tightly run forum...

We don't have much shenanigans to worry about, so it's not really necessary.

I can't think of any forum (on any subject) that is like this forum.

Use some common sense and you should be fine!

Quote Originally Posted by LSCR351 View Post
    I know it's there, and have used it one time. That's my point!
    There is a decent amount of responses posted regarding business transactions.

Do some research on a potential buyer by searching for their username. That's what I've done. That process has worked out well for me with the transactions I've made. I've posted seller feedback info when I've made purchases, but not everyone I've sold to has posted feedback for me.

I agree, it would be nice if that section was used more often, but it's just like any "Feedback" card you receive at any establishment, you gotta make an effort or there's nothing to show for it.
    Craig "IDMooseMan" Peters
    1979 Mustang Ghia Notchback, 2.3L, Holley 5200, 4-spd, 3.08:1 7.5" diff, A/C, PS, PB, AM/FM/8-Track, Sunroof, Rear Defroster
    USAF SSgt 63170 1983 - 1992; Co-Founder, Vice President, Omega Delta Sigma, ID-A 2/2015
    To those that serve and have served, "Thank You", to those that haven't, "You're Welcome"
    2.3L Horsepower Potential Thread
    Buyer/Seller Experience Link
    Build Thread
    The Four-Eyed Game - 2018 Version

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Joshua View Post
    As you don't have the donation tag under your user name I'll be nice and put you under the "low on cash" category.
    my that's a mighty high horse you ride!

cale

Quote Originally Posted by cb84capri View Post
    My that's a mighty high horse you ride!

Cale
    Any particular reason you've chosen not to donate? If so it could go towards implementing this feature.
    2021 Turbo Blue Audi S5

Yes I may be ignorant to it, but I never knew a reason or need to donate to an online forum. I thought that for every veiw to this sight that I add, that it helps make the sight owrer(s) more money. Isn't that what the advertisers pay by?

Yes I may be ignorant to it, but I never knew a reason or need to donate to an online forum. I thought that for every veiw to this site that I add, that it helps make the sight owner(s) more money. Isn't that what the advertisers pay by?
    It's a way to give back to the community you've gotten so much from in order to support a place that like minded individuals can gather together to share a common interest. The donation money doesn't line anyone's pockets like corral or eBay, it's used for improvements (like the one you're requesting) and to pay the bills that keep this site up and running. I'm not sure how the advertising is worked out, the owner would have that info.
    2021 Turbo Blue Audi S5

Blog Entries

It is really, really cheap to be a donor on this site. If you got one piece of advice here that worked out, it is worth it. I donated in the hope that it never turns into a Corral- not that they are a bad site, just that the ads and whatnot on that site drive me nuts and slow my computer to a crawl.
    1983 Mustang G.T. No-option stripper- I like strippers.
    5.0, GT40P heads, Comp Cams XE270HR-12 on 1.6 rockers, TFI spring kit, Weiand 174 blower, Holley 750 mechanical secondarys, Mishimoto radiator, Edelbrock street performer mechanical pump, BBK shortys, T-5 conversion, 8.8 rear, 3.73 gears, carbon fiber clutches, SS Machine lowers, Maximum Motorsport XL subframes, "B" springs.

FEP Supporter

ignorant to it, but I never knew a reason or need to donate to an online forum.
    It's a way to give back to the community you've gotten so much from in order to support a place that like minded individuals can gather together to share a common interest. The donation money doesn't line anyone's pockets like corral or eBay, it's used for improvements (like the one you're requesting) and to pay the bills that keep this site up and running. I'm not sure how the advertising is worked out, the owner would have that info.
    It is really, really cheap to be a donor on this site. If you got one piece of advice here that worked out, it is worth it. I donated in the hope that it never turns into a Corral- not that they are a bad site, just that the ads and whatnot on that site drive me nuts and slow my computer to a crawl.
    After finally getting back into working on my car after an 11 year hiatus while broke down and having other priorities, I have found the information on here very valuable. After deciding to do the work myself, I trolled for answers to my questions via google and many of the other sites. I frequently was directed to this site for my more technical questions.
    A focused knowledge base like this, the resources, the pictures users post as well as humor and comraderie made this site my first choice to join. I haven't regretted my decision and did not hesitate to donate.
    As stated "if you got one piece of advice on here".... I find what I've learned very valuable to me.
    Oh yeah, as to the original post I can't comment; I haven't bought anything from any members yet but have apparently been out-dibbed a couple of times that weren't even posted. I have looked at a couple of the Buyer/seller experiences though. That's good enough for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Travis T View Post
    I think this is my favorite car on the site right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by BLUECRAPI
    This is the best thread on the internet.
    Darran
    1982-1C (Black) GT T-Top:http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthre...he-Road-Thread
    1986-9L (Oxford White) SVO: http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthre...d-did-1986-SVO
    1979 (85:Tangerine) Coupe (my son's): http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthre...gerine-Machine
    1979 (3F:Light Medium Blue) Coupe (one day to be my other son's!) http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthre...um-Blue-Bomber!

Use some common sense and you should be fine!

^^^right there imo
    the movie twister..i lived it big cabin oklahoma summer of '73

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBXnM5-B1T4
    current cars
    1984 gt 350 vert. second owner
    1986 lx 5.0 hatchback gone but not forgotten

Any particular reason you've chosen not to donate? If so it could go towards implementing this feature.
    Done. Now can this feature be available?

Blog Entries

Hmm- we must have met sometime. And I prefer "thrifty" to stingy.
    1983 Mustang G.T. No-option stripper- I like strippers.
    5.0, GT40P heads, Comp Cams XE270HR-12 on 1.6 rockers, TFI spring kit, Weiand 174 blower, Holley 750 mechanical secondarys, Mishimoto radiator, Edelbrock street performer mechanical pump, BBK shortys, T-5 conversion, 8.8 rear, 3.73 gears, carbon fiber clutches, SS Machine lowers, Maximum Motorsport XL subframes, "B" springs.

Done. Now can this feature be available?
    How about a pat on the back and a for now?

Quote Originally Posted by brianj View Post
    Hmm- we must have met sometime. And I prefer "thrifty" to stingy.
    How about parsimonious, better?
    2021 Turbo Blue Audi S5