Close

Thread: 1986 capri

caprirs1

Default 1986 capri

hello my name is jason im looking for a 86 mercury capri please help me find one i have a clean 86 gt mustang for possible trade or sale

Searching is your friend. Use craigslist, searchtempest or onecraigs. I would broaden your search if you haven't already maybe to the state level or surrounding states. Also, look in the Classifies here, a lot of people post CL ad's all the time. You'll find your car. The car in my avatar was purchased in Cali and I live in Texas.

By the way, welcome to FEP!!
    Mike

84 Mustang GT Turbo Vert
    86 Mustang GT T-Top
    95 Mustang GT Vert
    05 Mustang GT

Quote Originally Posted by caprirs1 View Post
    ...i have a clean 86 gt mustang for possible trade or sale
    How about some more info on your '86 GT?

nice gt,might get a trade offer here

Greg

95 Bronco 4WD 5.0, auto, 3:55 rear- daily driver

86 Mustang GT T-tops 5.0, 5 speed, 3:27 gears

68 Firebird 400, ported 6X heads, 068 cam, Muncie 4-speed, 3:55 gears

Quote Originally Posted by Super-G View Post
    Hey

Quote Originally Posted by 4eyewanabe View Post
    Searching is your friend. Use craigslist, searchtempest or onecraigs. I would broaden your search if you haven't already maybe to the state level or surrounding states. Also, look in the Classifies here, a lot of people post CL ad's all the time. You'll find your car. The car in my avatar was purchased in Cali and I live in Texas.

By the way, welcome to FEP!!
    Like he said, my avatar was purchased in Oakland, driven to Cincinnati and now is w me in Texas awaiting time and funds for a well deserved restoration...

caprirs1

Default mustang gt

any one who wants pics of my 86 email me direct at rrobertlee98@aol.com and ill send pics im new to navagating this site easier to email

New User

Default Ebay 86 capri

There's a 86 Capri 5.0 with T-tops on ebay but you'll will find it under 86 mustang gt. Looks like a nice ride, only one owner.

Good luck on your search

1986CAPRIMAN

i have a 1986 capri 5.0 but is got a rust hole in the floor board becouse of the t tos and it sat for a while but it runs awsome drove it for 3 years did a heavy duty clutch kit max motorsports clutch quadrant and firewall adjester fully optioned intirior is gutted i got 80% off it my grandmother got it from missourri shiped it to cali garaged it for 4 years till i turned 18 cat delte no mufflers just did the head gaskets and up now im timing it and just did it like a week ago i live in washington

Quote Originally Posted by 1986CAPRIMAN View Post
    i have a 1986 capri 5.0 but is got a rust hole in the floor board becouse of the t tos and it sat for a while but it runs awsome drove it for 3 years did a heavy duty clutch kit max motorsports clutch quadrant and firewall adjester fully optioned intirior is gutted i got 80% off it my grandmother got it from missourri shiped it to cali garaged it for 4 years till i turned 18 cat delte no mufflers just did the head gaskets and up now im timing it and just did it like a week ago i live in washington
    Are you drinking , some Jim Beam ?