Close

wadd84gt

Default 1984 mustang GT350 moddified

for sale 1984 mustang 20th anniversary hatchback. 306 DDS Pro Bullet short block cast iron GT-40 heads b303 cam edelbrock intake, barry grant 650 carb, 5-speed, 8.8 rear end with disc brakes and 4.10 gears, 31 spline axles,borla exhaust with dumps I"ve owned the car since 1995. this car has way to many mods to list, I have put some in my craigslist ad.
    http://youngstown.craigslist.org/cto/3661077547.html
    call 330 544 four eight five one with any questions. located in Niles Ohio. Asking $10,000
    Last edited by wadd84gt; 03-07-2013 at 12:13 PM.

Per the guidelines posted at the top of this forum, a city and state and more details about the car (engine, transmission, etc.) are required for this ad. As of this reply you have only a general location within a state in your profile and this ad. Please update this ad, within 24 hours, or it will have to be removed. Thank you.

1. City and State Required for ALL Ads – You have two options: add your City and State in your profile (City and Province for Canada, other countries…we’ll just wing it), or you must put it in the ad itself. You may then delete your location in the ad once the item has sold.

4. Posting a CAR FOR SALE (whole or roller) – The following is required:
    • Location of vehicle in ad
    • FS/For Sale in ad title (you can choose the FS: Prefix in the drop-down menu next to the thread title box).
    • ASKING PRICE OF VEHICLE. Sellers playing games has gotten out of hand. Put an asking price. Haggling is fine, guessing games are not.
    • There is no minimum post requirement to sell a car. We want these cars to have every opportunity to find a good home. You are encouraged to be as descriptive as possible in the body of the ad and to use the album upload features as outlined here: to post pics.
    • This forum is NOT for parting out cars. Threatening to part out cars or mentioning the option to part out a car is not acceptable and all references to parting out in this forum will be removed immediately and without warning.
    • When selling a car, please put Model Year, Trim Level (GT/RS/Ghia/etc.), body style, interior and exterior colors, transmission type, etc. in the main body of your ad. The more details, the better.
    • Pictures, and GOOD pictures at that, are STRONGLY encouraged.

Know this car. Is in good shape and nice modified car. Has been a couple years since i've seen. I do know the seller and if someone here wanted to have it looked at in person i could that for them.

Current: 81 Cobra T Top, 79 Cobra.
    Past Toys: 1964 Falcon Vert, 1966 Mustang(owned twice), 70 Conv, 1978 Mustang II(first car), 80 Cobra, 81 Cobra, 82 GT T-Top, 85 GT 3,900 miles, 85 Predator/Twister 5S-0149, 86 Saleen 177, 86 SVO, 86 Mustang GT, 86 Mustang GT Vert, 87 Mustang GT, 89 Mustang Notch, 2003 Mustang GT Roush Clone, 2006 Mustang V6(Stainless Works LT's, MBRP cat back, 3.73's, tb, cai), and my favorite 2002 Mustang GT MPH 302 stroker, KB 2.2, TKO 500 640rwhp/591torque.