Close

Default Ok I Put The Sage Green Hertz SVO On Ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1985-...orcev4exp=true Hate To Sell It Without Finishing It. But Have No Choice Car Is Located In Centereach New York. Can Be Viewed At Anytime And Can Call 1-631-384-1050 I Am Looking To Get $6500 But I Am Negotiable.
    Last edited by wolfinger; 03-03-2013 at 11:56 AM.

Per the guidelines posted at the top of this forum, an asking price and more details about the vehicle (trim level, body style, interior and exterior colors, transmission type, etc.) must be posted in the main body of this ad. Please update this ad, within 24 hours, or it will have to be removed. Thank you.

4. Posting a CAR FOR SALE (whole or roller) – The following is required:
    • Location of vehicle in ad
    • FS/For Sale in ad title (you can choose the FS: Prefix in the drop-down menu next to the thread title box).
    • ASKING PRICE OF VEHICLE. Sellers playing games has gotten out of hand. Put an asking price. Haggling is fine, guessing games are not.
    • There is no minimum post requirement to sell a car. We want these cars to have every opportunity to find a good home. You are encouraged to be as descriptive as possible in the body of the ad and to use the album upload features as outlined here: to post pics.
    • This forum is NOT for parting out cars. Threatening to part out cars or mentioning the option to part out a car is not acceptable and all references to parting out in this forum will be removed immediately and without warning.
    • When selling a car, please put Model Year, Trim Level (GT/RS/Ghia/etc.), body style, interior and exterior colors, transmission type, etc. in the main body of your ad. The more details, the better.
    • Pictures, and GOOD pictures at that, are STRONGLY encouraged.

Good luck with the sale l. Wish I had room cause im about 15 min away from you
    -85 Ford Mustang SVO 1B Comp Prep-
    -90 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX-
    -06 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX-
    The garage crew!

I was loking at the Experian AutoCheck report. What was the odometer discrepancy?
    '67 Shelby GT500 428 4spd. (owned for 32yrs. SOLD 11/26/2011. A sad day $$$$. Pics in my album!

'83 Capri 5.0 4spd. ASC McLaren Sport Pkg.(1983 Indy 500 Speed Week Motorcraft sponsored parade car) Original paint. Pics in my album! (SOLD 11/11/2017)

'79 Capri RS 5.0 52,000mi. Total molestation! (1300 man/hrs.) Build Pics in 3 albums!

I was just looking at your eBay ad. Lol
    -84 GT turbo, -66 emberglo coupe, -78 F150 4x4

Yeah Some Wise Ass Called And Left A Messege Saying He Wanted To Buy It For Parts For His Car...Funny Guys Funny Guys!! LOL

Just Fixed The Hood So Now It Stays Closed And Opens When You Pull The Cord Inside..And Now Just Waiting On The New Radiator Which I Should Have Tomorrow. If It Doesnt Sell I Am Going To Finish It..Paint/ Interior Parts And Sell It For More.. I Have No Room And I Am Looking For An Excuse To Keep It LOL Its Killing Me..I Know What This Things Gonna Be Worth Down The Road

how much for the monte carlo ? lol glws bro. hope it goes well.
    HARVESTER OF EYES

DAMN IT! LET THE RABBITS WEAR GLASSES, SAID THE CRIES OF THE CARROT.
    YOU SHOULD NEVER SMOKE IN PAJAMAS, YOU COULD CATCH ON FIRE AND BURN YOUR FACE.