Close

Default FS: 85 saleen #0063

Hello guys, just a few days left, getting close, I will stand behind this car 100%. Great car and investment

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/LX-/3...t_53305wt_1170
    1985 Saleen #63

Per the guidelines posted at the top of this forum, an asking price and more details about the vehicle (trim level, body style, interior and exterior colors, transmission type, etc.) must be posted in the main body of this ad. Please update this ad, within 24 hours, or it will have to be removed. Thank you.

4. Posting a CAR FOR SALE (whole or roller) – The following is required:
    • Location of vehicle in ad
    • FS/For Sale in ad title (you can choose the FS: Prefix in the drop-down menu next to the thread title box).
    • ASKING PRICE OF VEHICLE. Sellers playing games has gotten out of hand. Put an asking price. Haggling is fine, guessing games are not.
    • There is no minimum post requirement to sell a car. We want these cars to have every opportunity to find a good home. You are encouraged to be as descriptive as possible in the body of the ad and to use the album upload features as outlined here: to post pics.
    • This forum is NOT for parting out cars. Threatening to part out cars or mentioning the option to part out a car is not acceptable and all references to parting out in this forum will be removed immediately and without warning.
    • When selling a car, please put Model Year, Trim Level (GT/RS/Ghia/etc.), body style, interior and exterior colors, transmission type, etc. in the main body of your ad. The more details, the better.
    • Pictures, and GOOD pictures at that, are STRONGLY encouraged.

Car is in Nashville TN, the buy it now is 11,500 but I think I would take 11k.
    If some one comes and looks at the car and it is not what they exspected I will give deposit back and no hard feeling. That is how much confidence I have in the car.
    Thanks

1985 Saleen #63

Nice looking ride, and love all the pics in the ebay ad.

Car looks great, GLWS
    ~Bryan

1985 Mustang GT w/ T-Tops, Original Paint, 160,XXX miles
    Mods: 600cfm Carb, Underdrive Pulleys, Subframe Connectors, 4pt G-Load Brace, MM Strut Tower brace, 8.8 rear w/ 3.55 gears & LCA's

Pics from production of "The Saleen Book"
    http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...&id=1027847075

http://mustangworld.com/ourpics/News/select1271.htm

did it sell ?
    HARVESTER OF EYES

DAMN IT! LET THE RABBITS WEAR GLASSES, SAID THE CRIES OF THE CARROT.
    YOU SHOULD NEVER SMOKE IN PAJAMAS, YOU COULD CATCH ON FIRE AND BURN YOUR FACE.

Quote Originally Posted by PIGBOY View Post
    did it sell ?
    No, high bidder was 10,800.
    1985 Saleen #63

Sold!!!!!!!!!
    1985 Saleen #63