5.0 v8 1995 engine. fuel injected. I'm finishing up my build and starting to get it road ready. I realized one of the final things I needed to do was to install an electric fan controller wiring harness. Hooked it all up and put the probe thru the radiator fins. Filled the radiator, cranked the car and waited. Watched my temp gauge 160 degrees, 170, 180 and since my car has a brand new 180 thermostat I should get a burp any moment and fill the radiator the rest of the way. But the burp never came. 190 200 degrees. nothing. When the temp reached 210 and the upper radiator hose was still COLD i shut the engine off. Of course the fan never came on because the temp of the water at the radiator did not match the water temp at the motor.. Pulled the thermostat and put it in a pot on the stove. Before the water boiled, the thermostat was open, pretty as you please. I also drilled a hole the thermostat and reinstalled it. Thinking maybe it was just an air pocket or something I tried again. Filled the radiator back up and started the car. ONCE AGAIN the water temp got to 210 and the upper hose was COLD. Shut if off and here I am asking you guys what to do. water pump? stopped up hose somewhere? heater core?? i just dont know