Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Xcess

The new site looks great!

Xcess

Bump this up

I have 24 days left to find a car and get it delivered to Miami

http://bakersfield.zeebok.com/a,45,6...-East-bay-.htm

1986 Thunderbird turbo coupe-LOW MILES-5SPEED - $2500 (East bay) Ad id: 2705134235162406

Price: 2500 USD

Date listed: 4 months, 1 week ago

*Clean title**Registered // tags up-to-date*Pink slip in hand.Reason for sell:I'm looking to purchase a motorcycle for summer. Priced to sell and firm. Second original owner. First owner, older gentlemen who garaged mostly. Infamous 2.3T Ford single over head cam engine. (Found in the Svo, Merkur, Pinto, Ranger, and TC) 110,000 original miles (Synthetic oil change every 3.000 miles and always high performance 91 octane) Manual T-5 transmission (Shifts smooth and pulls HARD) RWD 3.55 gear ratios. Posi 8.8" rear end. All stock except for mass air flow conversion. Sits on all 4 pony's with caps. New platinum spark plugs. New distributor cap and rotor. New water pump. New radiator/hoses. Adjusted timing/ all new belts. New alternator. Excellent condition overall. Not in a rush to sell, I've had two other 2.3l's and I love these cars. Feel free to contact me for serious inquiries. CASH OFFERS ONLY. Lowballers will be ignored. Thanks. Selling as is *Power windows do not work* (Never really looked into it) 510-415-3078

Name:  f3E23Ge3Je5G95Fc5H1d4rc757b11762711dee.jpg
Views: 6
Size:  28.3 KB
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

FEP Registries: Black Magic & Crimson Cat / Cobra / Dominator / G.T.350 / LTD LX/Police & Marquis LTS / M81 / Pace Car / Predator / Saleen / Turbo GT & Turbo RS / Twister II

Wanted (Dead or Alive): VINs, door tags, buck tags, build sheets, window stickers, owner cards, transmission tags, axle tags

http://natomessageboard.com/ubbthrea...&Number=240013

1986 Turbo Coupe for sale in California

Well boys and girls the time has come! I love this car! I've owned her for 7 years now it's time to let her go. I've got 10 cars sitting in front of my house and I need to thin the herd!

1986 TC in awesome condition! 201,000, 5-spd and everything works....even the factory alarm system! When I bought it in 2006 I drove it for 2 weeks then took it off the road for 2 months and fixed every issue it had. I kept records of everything I did to it. Off the top of my head......relocated and new TFI, CAI with K&N filter, '88 hood hinges so you don't need a prop rod, 17" Cobras all around, new shocks and struts, Stewart Warner boost and A/F gauges in the pillar pod, aftermarket gauges in the dash, Pioneer stereo system, ported E6, recently installed oil seals, new Dynomax muffer, new catalytic converter, new Goodyears on the front, lots of stuff!

When I bought it the previous owner had just clear coated the car. No dents or dings, interior is an 8 out of 10. The dash is in perfect condition. Included is a California Car Cover Company car cover. Car is smogged and registered with a clear title. Runs awesomely and is without a doubt the most dependable car I've ever owned! On long trips I pull 28-30 mpg, around town it's a consistent 20-23.

Now the bad (if you wanna call it that). Some rock and paint chips on the front bumper, The E6 has the standard crack between the #3 & #4 runners, 2 small tears in the drivers seat where the seams are starting to come apart, some curb rash on the Cobras and it needs 2 rear tires.

This TC is extremely dependable, looks great, it scoots, and costs nothing to drive, register or insure. My loss, your gain!

$2700.

http://photobucket.com/user/evintho/...6 Turbo Coupe/
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

FEP Registries: Black Magic & Crimson Cat / Cobra / Dominator / G.T.350 / LTD LX/Police & Marquis LTS / M81 / Pace Car / Predator / Saleen / Turbo GT & Turbo RS / Twister II

Wanted (Dead or Alive): VINs, door tags, buck tags, build sheets, window stickers, owner cards, transmission tags, axle tags

http://charlotte.craigslist.org/cto/4104239568.html

1986 Ford Thunderbird TURBO Coupe **RARE FIND!!**VERY CLEAN!!** - $3499 (Gastonia / Charlotte)

The Thunderbird Turbo Coupe is a rare find, especially one that is as clean as this one and as well maintained.

1986 Ford Thunderbird TURBO 2D Coupe 2.3L 140Cu. In. l4 GAS SOHC Turbocharged. . . 228,900 Miles, Manual 5 Speed, Power Windows, Power Door Locks, Power Mirrors, Tilt Wheel, Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Tachometer, AM/FM Stereo, Cassette Player, Bucket Seats, Power Driver Seat, Arm Rest - Rear, Center Arm Rest, Map Pockets, Wheels-Aluminum, Trip Odometer, Rear Wheel Drive, Cloth Seats.

This car was a daily driver for my father since 1991 and has been well maintained and regular scheduled service has been done. The interior is in Good Condition, there is small patch on driver seat, but the carpet and seats are very clean. The paint is original, has some minor scratches and is a little faded. The engine is in great condition; oil and filter have been changed every 2,000 miles, the power steering fluid changed every 6,000 miles, the spark plugs changed every 12,000 miles, the transmission fluid changed every 12,000 miles and the brake fluid changed every year.

Call 980.233.1921 to schedule time to see the car. Leave message if I do not answer and I will return your call as soon as possible.

$3,499 or best offer... This price is negotiable, but do not call with crazy low offers.

Posting ID: 4104239568

Posted: 2013-10-02, 5:25AM EDT
    Updated: 2013-10-02, 7:25AM EDT

Name:  00B0B_it3EQf96T9m_600x450.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  58.4 KB
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

Quote Originally Posted by FoxChassis View Post
    http://charlotte.craigslist.org/cto/4104239568.html

1986 Ford Thunderbird TURBO Coupe

$3,499 or best offer... This price is negotiable, but do not call with crazy low offers.

Both of those seem like very reasonable deals.

Xcess

Thanks a lot foxchassis! Those are nice but either out of the way or just not right for me. I do appreciate it tho.

The Charlotte/Gastonia one is not too far away. What about it doesn't work for you?
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

Xcess

The Charlotte/Gastonia one is not too far away. What about it doesn't work for you?
    228k miles

I think I want to go with a 1987 for the intercooler too

I understand where you coming from on the mileage.

If a 1986 model is really what you want, an 87/88 hood and intercooler setup can be added. The one I posted in East Bay (CA) has the hood.
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

FEP Senior Member quarterstang86's Avatar

I still have my 86 TC, we emailed some time ago.
    - Richard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12