Close

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Hump Day Bump - Price Drop - $5500

I cant beleive you still have it. That is a sign of a bad economy. You should just enjoy it for a while till we recover.(If that ever happens)

Me either. I'd love to enjoy, but I unfortunately don't have the time or money to mess with it right now.

I'm sorry to say this and I'm not trying to bash you but I wish someone would buy this car already I'm tired of seeing it pop up. Every time I see an SVO for sale I get excited only to see this one lol.

I know everyone sells cars at their own price and pace but and ill probably regret saying this but typically you never get your money back out of a car. Yeah it's got potential but I think your pretty high on your price for the condition.

I actually wouldn't mind buying an '86 like your car but not for anywhere near that price.

Like I said its just my opinion and maybe I'm way off track but I think that's why the car is not moving.

Sorry and GLWS

Quote Originally Posted by 86GTFoxBody View Post
    I'm sorry to say this and I'm not trying to bash you but I wish someone would buy this car already I'm tired of seeing it pop up. Every time I see an SVO for sale I get excited only to see this one lol.

I know everyone sells cars at their own price and pace but and ill probably regret saying this but typically you never get your money back out of a car. Yeah it's got potential but I think your pretty high on your price for the condition.

I actually wouldn't mind buying an '86 like your car but not for anywhere near that price.

Like I said its just my opinion and maybe I'm way off track but I think that's why the car is not moving.

Sorry and GLWS
    I'm tired of bumping it. lol. I wish somebody would buy it too. I know you never get your money back. And you're correct, it is just like you said, your opinion. You're not necessarily way off track, but I think you're probably the third person or so to tell me it's way too high (maybe within this thread). And that's fine. But, it also says "obo" right after the price on the original post. And that's the part that everybody seems to immediately dismiss. So, if someone makes me an offer that's reasonable, I'd be glad to deal and stop bumping this thread so you don't get blue balls every time I do . But, you just bumped it by responding. And now it's getting bumped again by me responding. So, thanks for the bump.

$5,500 OR BEST OFFER - just in case that wasn't clear before.

Haha I know I was contemplating even respondonding but oh we'll.

Here's another free bump GLWS man!!

bumpity bump...make me an offer

to the top....

Would really like this gone ASAP. And it would make 86GTFoxBody feel a lot better too so he doesn't have to see it anymore.

Hump Day Bump.

Bump..............

Price Drop - $5000.

Bump Bump Bump...offers welcome.

Pre-Hump Day Bump

Bump................................

Weekend bump....

Bump Bump Bump Bump it up....

To the top.........

ttt..............................

Bump bump bump....

No offense but I think you hold the new record for bumping.
    86 LX Coupe 4E
    84 SVO Watkins Glen Pace Car 1E
    85 SVO Hertz 4E
    85.5 SVO 2R orig owner
    86 SVO 7B
    66 Fastback
    55 Willys Jeep Overland Wagon

Quote Originally Posted by Ken P View Post
    No offense but I think you hold the new record for bumping.
    None taken. Bump.

Bump bump bump...........

bump bump bump....

Offers welcoome...

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast