Close

Default FS: 1984 Mercury Marquis Brougham price reduced!!

Hello 4 eyed fam. I am selling my baby a 1984 mercury marquis brougham 3.8 carbed v6 3 speed auto. It has 140,xxx miles but when I bought it it had 138,xxx. He had bought it brand new in 84 & I am the second owner. The car is mechanically sound. The rear main seal is gone on it so it leaks oil. Also it will need minor brake, has a soft pedal. Driver side windows works. The two rear are off track and the front passenger does not work. Body is solid with a small rusty dent on the rear. Im asking 2500 OBO. Pics will be provided. my.car is n tuskegee, al Willing to neigotiate price. Pm me for more info. Price has been reduced to 2000.
    Last edited by El0c; 02-06-2013 at 09:14 AM. Reason: adding info

Default pi

Here are some pics
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Default more pics

More pics
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Per the guidelines posted at the top of this forum, a city and state are required for this ad. Please update your profile or this ad, within 24 hours, or this ad will have to be removed. Thank you.

1. City and State Required for ALL Ads – You have two options: add your City and State in your profile (City and Province for Canada, other countries…we’ll just wing it), or you must put it in the ad itself. You may then delete your location in the ad once the item has sold.

Price has been reduced $2000

No body interested in this vehicle. Am I over pricing?

Price reduced to 1000

Price dropped to $800

FEP Member

I wish you were closer

New User

Too far((((((((( this is perfect for my 4.6 carb'ed mod motor ughhhhh

PM sent.

I wish I wasn't too far as well. Only people interested in buying this car in my area are a bunch of "donk" boys wanting to cut on it, putting a lift kit and sitting it on 26in rims...yuck

NOOOOOOO

I think you're too far away from me as well, unless you'd be willing to trade for Ford parts...

I know right. I'd rather sell it to a person who appreciate a good four eye fox and know what to do with one lol. To btp76 pm me details.