Close

Default TRADE '83 F-250 for your Fox

Just got back from a 500 mile round trip with this truck. It's ready to go. With the locked rear and studded snow tires, it's great in the snow. I was just out driving in today's storm.

Bump!

I only put a price because its required... I'll consider any offer. Really want to get back into Fox!

Edit: trade does not have to have a $6500 price tag. Just looking for something nice, clean, and close enough to drive and pick up. What do you have?

Still looking to pick up a Fox. Willing to trade this CLEAN '83 F-250

It's a 2WD but I just put brand new Firestone studded snow tires on brand new wheels on it. It also comes with almost new summer tires mounted on their own set of wheels.

This truck is really solid with no rust on it anywhere. It has a really nice running 460 and great shifting auto trans. The truck just turned over 100K. Not too bad for a 30 year old truck. It drives straight and smooth. No shakes or shimmies what so ever. The interior is clean. The bed has a spray in bedliner and a drop in rubber mat.

I have $6500 into this truck $1200 of that is in the new wheels and tires though. Would consider anything in that ballpark as a trade.

Last edited by '85FourEyed; 02-08-2013 at 11:37 AM.

Bump for edit

Bump for edit, again...

FEP Super Member
    Blog Entries

That looks like a decent truck.

Quote Originally Posted by vascj View Post
    That looks like a decent truck.
    Thank you. It's actually a great truck. My condo association says its too long... I didn't know there was a limit when I bought it...

FEP Super Member
    Blog Entries

Idiots! I hate associations.

To long for what? I don't see what it matters how long your vehicle is. That truck would fit in my garage. It would be tight but it would fit. If it fits in a garage what's the big deal. Or is the rule it has to fit in their garage and they have tiny garages?
    2013 Focus ST3 2.0 turbo 6 speed

85 LTD, 90k miles, 3.8/c5,For sale... Or restomod if it doesn't sell

87 Conquest TSI widebody 2.6 Turbo/5speed, also maybe for sale

94 Tempo 3.0v6/5speed 92 GLS clone project

90 gmc sierra 2wd short box. 73k showroom condition, fender flares, 31" BFG All terrain. 350ci 4.10 gear

Nice clean truck.. I drive one like it everyday. Free bump.

FEP Super Member
    Blog Entries

man. that truck is so nice, im tempted in trading you something just for the truck! seldomly see those with no rust problems...very nice. wish you the bests.

man. that truck is so nice, im tempted in trading you something just for the truck! seldomly see those with no rust problems...very nice. wish you the bests.
    Thank you. The truck cap has a badge from a dealer in CA. There's also a car club decal on one window from CA. I think that's the reason it's still so nice. That, and it only has 100k on it after 30 years...

What do you have to trade? Lol!

Oh, and the condo association... I can't really complain. The rules are the rules. One of the perks of condo life!
    Last edited by '85FourEyed; 02-05-2013 at 02:26 PM.

FEP Super Member
    Blog Entries

I already have a heavy duty ford truck otherwise we would be working a trade on the truck!
    I have a 1993 F250 4x4.

I already have a heavy duty ford truck otherwise we would be working a trade on the truck!
    I have a 1993 F250 4x4.
    Alright, tell your friends then!

FEP Member

Quote Originally Posted by '85FourEyed View Post
    Thank you. It's actually a great truck. My condo association says its too long... I didn't know there was a limit when I bought it...
    OMG !!! Grow a pair !!! http://cooperator.com/articles/1158/...les/Page1.html

I"m sure the RULES were put in place to eliminate WORK trucks from being parked unsightly around the area !!!

That truck is no longer than a Yukon XL or a RoadMaster Wagon. BEFORE you sell a great truck at a losing price I would "confirm" that there isn't any of the above residing in your little "community" !

Mark
    P.S. Next you will be telling us that the Mustang you traded for is TOO LOUD for the ASSociation !

Quote Originally Posted by TheSVOTrust-MarkHaas View Post

I"m sure the RULES were put in place to eliminate WORK trucks from being parked unsightly around the area !!!

That truck is no longer than a Yukon XL or a RoadMaster Wagon. BEFORE you sell a great truck at a losing price I would "confirm" that there isn't any of the above residing in your little "community" !

Mark
    P.S. Next you will be telling us that the Mustang you traded for is TOO LOUD for the ASSociation !
    Nah, I've had Harley's and loud Mustangs. That's not been a problem.

FEP Super Member
    Blog Entries

Whoa Mark, lighten up a little. You must have been breathing fumes again and spending too much time in the garage lately. Behave or I'll send you another stinky headliner!

Quote Originally Posted by TheSVOTrust-MarkHaas View Post

Mark

FEP Super Member
    Blog Entries

Are those the original seats and lets see some pics of the engine compartment. There's always a need for a solid running rust free truck in my part of the woods. I'll pass the word and see what I can do.

Are those the original seats and lets see some pics of the engine compartment. There's always a need for a solid running rust free truck in my part of the woods. I'll pass the word and see what I can do.
    No, those seats were put in by a PO. They're a nice fit though. My Fiancée has a multiply disabled Son, so these seats make it much easir to get him in the back than a folding bench. He just walks through the middle.

I'll have to get an under hood shot tomorrow.

Thanks!

Just got back from a 500 mile round trip with this tuck. It's cliche, but, I really would drive this truck anywhere.

Here are the underwood shots:

FEP Super Member
    Blog Entries

Wow, very clean and original, just like the rest of the truck. Best of luck!! You shouldn't have any problem finding a nice fox.

Whoa Mark, lighten up a little. You must have been breathing fumes again and spending too much time in the garage lately. Behave or I'll send you another stinky headliner!
    LOL

Still looking. I'd be willing to consider other Ford models featured on this site.