Close

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Ed you did an awesome job this year once again! Thank you for all of the hard work you put into this event!
    1979 Ghia Coupe
    5.0/C4
    Polar White
    1981 Cobra
    Gen 2 Coyote/6R80
    Bright Bittersweet
    2022 Mustang GT
    10r80 Whipple
    Eruption Green

Quote Originally Posted by Lubner View Post
    Ed you did an awesome job this year once again! Thank you for all of the hard work you put into this event!
    Well stated Joe!!
    Yes, thanks once again Ed for all you do to make this event awesome every single year!!! Well done my friend!!

Thanks Ed for making such an awesome event possible. Also Thanks to Flash for manning the grill.
    1980 Capri
    5.0 EFI Mass Air, Rebuilt T5, Centerforce Dual Friction, B&M Ripper Shifter, Aluminum Driveshaft, 5 Lug 8.8, Cobra Brakes, Maximum Motorsports HD Lower Control Arms 94GT Spindles, 94 Front Control Arms, B Springs, Tokico Shocks & Struts, MM Camber Plates

Quote Originally Posted by eeprete View Post
    Really appreciate that kind comment considering this event is planned and organized mainly by myself with a little help from others. Actually it was I who screwed up in this instance as Roc told me but it slipped my mind as I was doing 2000 other things. I owned the mistake as you see above. You know what they say about assumptions....

I never thought you'd be the first guy to ever be put on the exclude list, but congrats!!
    Thats fine, you can come and knock me out of my wheelchair. This was meant as an INSIDE JOKE - sorry you took it personally and did not get it. No personal offense was meant by us to anyone.

T
    MF: Shoot pool Fast Eddie.
    EF: Im shootin' pool Fats. When I miss you can shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by TWR2003 View Post
    Thats fine, you can come and knock me out of my wheelchair. This was meant as an INSIDE JOKE - sorry you took it personally and did not get it. No personal offense was meant by us to anyone.

T
    I'm then equally as apologetic for taking it so wrong. I've seen you brash on an occasion or two, so was a bit taken back. I would never leave anyone behind intentionally. thanks for the clarification.

Official FOX-A-QUE Threads
    : 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009

Ed great job..and thank the mrs also...
    What a great group of guys and cars..
    Looking forward to the pictures..
    of the cars not ones with a Mass area code..

Next time will some tell me it's bring your own hookah ..
    ________
    mike

1964 Econoline
    1966 GT K Fastback (resto started)
    1969 Alfa GTV
    www.mscli.com

Quote Originally Posted by eeprete View Post
    I've seen you brash on an occasion or two.
    Ive been called ALOT of things in my life but...brash?.

Ed you Rock! I thank you once again for all the hard work and effort to make it happen. If anyone's got a problem with you, I got your back. Even if they need the last word..I got no problems knockin' someone out of a wheelchair.. (Inside joke)

redlordamazon

I do not like to get involved, but would hate to see a nice thread on a nice event get ruined locked out etc. I think some thought should have been given before before the Long Island comment was posted. Since it was a inside joke those who are not in on it could easily have taken it the wrong way. I was a little taken back when I saw it as well, but chose not to say anything. Ed put a lot into this BBQ and I am sure he does not want this thread to go astray as well as all of the rest of us. Especially since there is such a good relationship between the guys from Long Island and the New England area.
    Last edited by redlordamazon; 07-21-2013 at 08:54 PM.

I look at the NE conglomerate as our brothers to the north! Everyone from New England has been awesome every time they've come (even though they hate NY Traffic just as much). Jared, our surprise guest this year, it was awesome to see him again! And thanks to all for really making this the event it has become.

Quote Originally Posted by ry4ns302 View Post
    Ed you Rock! I thank you once again for all the hard work and effort to make it happen. If anyone's got a problem with you, I got your back. Even if they need the last word..I got no problems knockin' someone out of a wheelchair.. (Inside joke)
    Quote Originally Posted by redlordamazon View Post
    I do not like to get involved, but would hate to see a nice thread on a nice event get ruined locked out etc. I think some thought should have been given before before the Long Island comment was posted. Since it was a inside joke those who are not in on it could easily have taken it the wrong way. I was a little taken back when I saw it as well, but chose not to say anything. Ed put a lot into this BBQ and I am sure he does not want this thread to go astray as well as all of the rest of us. Especially since there is such a good relationship between the guys from Long Island and the New England area.
    OK, Ive knocked myself out of my wheelchair (ouch), excluded us from all future Foxaques, and banned ourselves from the NY metro board. Mods can ban us too if they want.

No offense was meant.

We know who got the joke but understand that others didnt.

T

Oh one last thing before we go - that lineup pic of all the cars was great but would have been even better if that Fairmont had been right in the center.

Ed did a great job as usual and he is a "one man show" when it come to these BBQ's. Thank you!
    Inside or private jokes belong in private messages, and if you think things should have been different then you should come to an event an suggest it, instead of being a "Monday morning quarterback".
    Have:
    1986 Mustang GT Coyote swapped
    1985 Mustang LX coupe
    2016 F150 Supercrew Sport 5.0

redlordamazon

Hey Guys I am sure we can all have something to say about the issue at hand,but lets all please just do as Chris said and use the PM option if you have something to say about the Long Island inside joke issue. Thanks Lets keep this thread clean so we can remember the great time that was had by everyone from Long Island New Jersey and New England as well ant other area I might not have mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by TWR2003 View Post
    OK, Ive knocked myself out of my wheelchair (ouch), excluded us from all future Foxaques, and banned ourselves from the NY metro board. Mods can ban us too if they want.

No offense was meant.

We know who got the joke but understand that others didnt.

T

Oh one last thing before we go - that lineup pic of all the cars was great but would have been even better if that Fairmont had been right in the center.
    Not sure on the "inside joke" thing as I'm friends with just about every NE member on here and FB and every one of they knows they are always welcome at the BBQ or even my home. BTW, you even had some NE members scratching their heads as they too took your initial response the same way i did and wrote privately to me... As for the photo, I put roc in the exact spot he asked for.... And he also suggested the placement of the Capri. I'd kindly ask you to refrain from commenting anymore because either its going to be construed as inflammatory or we are just not getting the humor in it.... Take care, mods please lock the thread the event has concluded.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314