Close

Thread: Idaho Roll Call

Default Idaho Roll Call

I did a search for "Idaho" and only three threads were found. I'd like to see how many Idaho members are here.

I'm in Nampa. Who else is here? Where are you located? If you need help working on your car, give me a holler and I'll lend a hand / tools / advice if I can. I could use some help working on my Mustang. Anyone want to get together for a "wrench party" or hang out?
    Craig "IDMooseMan" Peters
    1979 Mustang Ghia Notchback, 2.3L, Holley 5200, 4-spd, 3.08:1 7.5" diff, A/C, PS, PB, AM/FM/8-Track, Sunroof, Rear Defroster
    USAF SSgt 63170 1983 - 1992; Co-Founder, Vice President, Omega Delta Sigma, ID-A 2/2015
    To those that serve and have served, "Thank You", to those that haven't, "You're Welcome"
    2.3L Horsepower Potential Thread
    Buyer/Seller Experience Link
    Build Thread
    The Four-Eyed Game - 2018 Version

I have fished up there before. I used to go there for 2 weeks every year when I was young. My aunt and uncle live up there

What area do they live in? Do you have any plans for coming up next year for a fishing trip?
    1979 Mustang Ghia Notchback, 2.3L, Holley 5200, 4-spd, 3.08:1 7.5" diff, A/C, PS, PB, AM/FM/8-Track, Sunroof, Rear Defroster
    USAF SSgt 63170 1983 - 1992; Co-Founder, Vice President, Omega Delta Sigma, ID-A 2/2015
    To those that serve and have served, "Thank You", to those that haven't, "You're Welcome"
    Build Thread

I grew up near Twin Falls and went to college in Caldwell (many moons ago). I still consider Idaho home even though I've lived in the Puget Sound area for over 35 years. I come down that way frequently to visit my folks. How about a cup of coffee or lunch the next time I'm in the neighborhood?
    67 Cougar
    85 Jalepeno Red GT
    85 Bright Red RS
    88 Smoke Grey GT Hatch
    88 Bright Regata Blue GT Hatch
    89 Bright Regata Blue GT Vert

Quote Originally Posted by IDMooseMan View Post
    What area do they live in? Do you have any plans for coming up next year for a fishing trip?
    They live near Rathrum (I think thats how to spell it) I have fished Courdelane and Twin Lakes for sure. I want to get up there, but money is tight right now

I also grew up in Idaho. A little community called Salem.
    Dave

If common sense was common wouldn't it just be sense?

1983 Capri L T top 5.0 efi aod
    1983 Capri RS Turbo
    1981 Black Magic 400 c6
    93 F-250 351 5sp 4x4

Quote Originally Posted by GTJerry View Post
    I grew up near Twin Falls and went to college in Caldwell (many moons ago). I still consider Idaho home even though I've lived in the Puget Sound area for over 35 years. I come down that way frequently to visit my folks. How about a cup of coffee or lunch the next time I'm in the neighborhood?
    That would be great. PM sent with my contact info. Look forward to meeting you on one of your future trips.
    Build Thread

Anywhere near Greenhurst and Southside?

Bought a house out on Southside across from the old body shop... The Capri will be making her way there as soon as I can aleviate the overheating issues...

EricW, I live in the Maplewood subdivision. It sounds like you're just around the corner from me. I'm gonna PM you with my contact info. I have a truck, so we can get your Capri to the house one way or another.
    Build Thread